Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    I worry about Dr. Paul's safety because those who oppose "We The People" will go balistic if it looks like Dr. Paul may win.

I hope he has a security detail or aquires one very soon.Does anyone know if he has security ?
    I don't know but I have been thinking the same thing, I'll bet alot of people are thinking this and if anything happens to him you will see America rise I'll just bet like never before.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Gandhi
    First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they attack you, then you win.
    Through my research I noticed a lot of things about how his run has been going so far, and the quote above came to mind. THEN I found an article where the writer used the very same quote in regards to how Ron Paul has been received and treated so far.

I only learned about him a few weeks ago and didn't get much feedback when I asked about him. I looked into him a little at first but really started digging into his background recently. I really like him so far.

Well, an excellent article Zeezil ! And about all one can say here is... ditto ! I love reading articles like this one. Makes me think we have the "thieves" really on the run now. Especially when it comes to US Restoring or Re-Legalizing our Constitution.

With such simplicity as the guide lines and recommendations of our own Constitution, WE could restore not only our Constitutional Rights, Freedoms & Liberties, but the strength, Trust and Sovereignty this Great Nation once had.

I'd like to share some words with my friends here that were written 232 years ago. And even though this was in reference to our battle with the British that was coming, how, still true!

"They tell us, sir, that we are weak; unable to cope with so formidable an adversary. But when shall we be stronger? Will it be next week, or the next year? Will it be when we are totally disarmed, and when a British guard shall be stationed in every house? Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot? Sir, we are not weak if we make proper use of those means which the God of nature hath placed in our power. The Millions of people, armed in the holy cause of liberty, and in such a country as that which WE possess, are invincible by any force which our enemy can send against US. Besides, sir, we shall not fight our battles alone. There is a just God who presides over the destinies of nations, and who will raise up friends to fight our battles for us. The battle, sir, is not to the strong alone; it is to the vigilant, the active, the brave."

The Vigilant... the Active... the Brave... I'd just like to place a moment of appreciation to all those, who are amongst the Vigilant, the Active, the Brave, in OUR efforts to Restore the Republic, for which it stands. One Nation, Under God, indivisible, with Liberty, and Justice for all !

And may the God of nature be with US in our endeavor to restore these fundamentals to each and every American Citizen, and Ron Paul !

To A Better Day America !

Your Loyal Son & Servant ~

RON PAUL FOR PRESIDENT !

Give Me Liberty, or Give Me Death

That was very nice "patrickHenryjr" thats for sharing!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    This is it FOLKS your last stand to save your country, a man who will listen to the people because he believes in OUR contitution, OUR Bill of Rights and "WE THE PEOPLE" . EDUCATE YOURSELF!!! NOW! BEFORE IT IS TO LATE!!! Remember when you hear rumors, look for facts.....Paul is a threat to corporate elites and the North American Union....also the WAR that is breaking America!! Remember when people are talking about Iraq's freedom, the billions of missing dallors of your money all in the name of WAR and FREEDOM for a country who needs to stand and protect themselves.

--------------------------HELP RED ALERT 12/26-------------------

LETS HELP WILLIAM AND TALK RADIO STOP "THE HUCKSTER" WE WILL NOT HAVE AN AMNESTY PRESIDENT !!!

Instruction and contact information at link below(lets go Alipacer's)
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-95676.html
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

• RuPaul is ten feet tall, weighs two-tons, breathes fire, and could eat a hammer and take a shotgun blast standing....

Bet yea did not know that....

Thanks patrickhenryjr, I guess the saying

History repeats itself applies here doesn't

it ?
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

MW
    Darlene wrote:

This will all be null and void if the North American Union is allowed to go forth. There will be open borders in all three countries for people to come and go as they please.

There will be no such thing as an illegal alien from North or South of the border, we will all be one big happy America.

Ron Paul is the only one that will not let this happen. He will protect our sovereignty and our Constitution.
    Not true, Darlene. Duncan Hunter has already came out against the NAU and the so-called Super Highway. He's actually written legislation to deny funding for the Super Highway. Our sovereignty and national security are two huge issues with Hunter. Unlike Paul, Hunter actually has a record of getting things done. Ron Paul has never had one single bill passed while in Congress, I believe Hunter has had around 10. Duncan Hunter is a figher and he will protect our national sovereignty.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Hmmm........nothing on illegal immigration, border security, or mandatory employer verification. Guess I shouldn't be surprised.
    If you read the Constitution you'll see that it is indeed one of the functions delegated to the federal government. I believe that Paul would support and enforce any law passed by Congress, because it would be his duty as President to do just that.
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    I worry about Dr. Paul's safety because those who oppose "We The People" will go balistic if it looks like Dr. Paul may win.

I hope he has a security detail or aquires one very soon.Does anyone know if he has security ?
    I don't know how much security he has, but yes, he has private security. Contact info is listed on his web page - that's my source.
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast