Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Please get over this fantasy that one person is going to "Save" the country... If I had a magic wand and waved it over RuPaul and made him President of the United States STILL nothing would change... We have something like 435k elected posts in the country... One man can't do a thing,misguided as he is.. ... You must get all worked up over the "little" elections like school boards and alike.. That is where real change must take place...
    RuPaul has as much chance winning the Presidency as I do....

Same you guys can't/won't put your efforts into a person that might have a chance...

OOH Yea Don't forget the blame America 1st foreign policy that RuPaul has... Not Buying it at all...

Another fine post by you Cigar, why don't you just stay out of the Ron Paul threads since you hate him so much? BTW I'd say Dr Paul has about 10 million more chances to win than you do......

252 posts by you and 90% of them are to belittle Paul...get a life
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Darlene wrote:

This will all be null and void if the North American Union is allowed to go forth. There will be open borders in all three countries for people to come and go as they please.

There will be no such thing as an illegal alien from North or South of the border, we will all be one big happy America.

Ron Paul is the only one that will not let this happen. He will protect our sovereignty and our Constitution.
    Not true, Darlene. Duncan Hunter has already came out against the NAU and the so-called Super Highway. He's actually written legislation to deny funding for the Super Highway. Our sovereignty and national security are two huge issues with Hunter. Unlike Paul, Hunter actually has a record of getting things done. Ron Paul has never had one single bill passed while in Congress, I believe Hunter has had around 10. Duncan Hunter is a figher and he will protect our national sovereignty.
    Ron Paul has proved he can’t "get it done". He has a zero record of accomplishments on getting any of his bills passed

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Hmmm........nothing on illegal immigration, border security, or mandatory employer verification. Guess I shouldn't be surprised.
    MW, by re-legalizing the constitution everything will fall into place like our forefathers wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by Darlene
    MW said:

Hmmm........nothing on illegal immigration, border security, or mandatory employer verification. Guess I shouldn't be surprised.
    This will all be null and void if the North American Union is allowed to go forth. There will be open borders in all three countries for people to come and go as they please.

There will be no such thing as an illegal alien from North or South of the border, we will all be one big happy America.

Ron Paul is the only one that will not let this happen. He will protect our sovereignty and our Constitution.
    Do you think Ron Paul's TRUE FREE TRADE is going to protect our sovereignty? our the Constiution? NAFTA is managed FREE TRADE whereas Pauls plan is un managed FREE TRADE which is worst.
    Paul's plan is not Fair Trade

Hunters plan is Fair Trade

Ron Paul must be doing something right if Cigar's panty's are in such a bunch. MW, there's this land between fantasy and reality. You must be somewhere in there if you think Duncan has a chance polling in the low to non-existance, with virtually no money, staff, or swarms of volunteers it takes to get on the ballots. Don't get me wrong, I would LOVE for Duncan Hunter to win. But this is reality and he isn't going to make it. Something you and others need to understand.

You guys said the samething about Ron Paul months ago, but here he is, still here and with more money than the "top teir", and definitely more money than Hunter, or Tancredo. What you and Cigar need to do is grasp the simple concept that illegal immigration is a small piece of a much larger puzzle. Hey maybe you do know you just don't want to look at the picture and thinking that if the border is secure you can sleep easy at night. It isn't going to happen.

Cigar is ignorant to the point of being near troglodyte status. "RuPaul" how orginial did you come up with that all by yourself? Hope you didn't think to hard, you may of over looked the fact that Duncan won't make it and Tommy boy threw his support behind a known flip flopper. Go ahead and go back Mitt Romney. I'm sure he'd like your support.

Once a Democrat, might as well of stayed a democrat because you know nothing of trade. Managed trade benefits NO ONE, but the corporations that sponsored the trade bills that get passed with bought politicians. So I take it your for managed trade? Let's take NAFTA for example, and a company called Bendix. They packed up shop 1 month after NAFTA was signed into law (yes a law it is not a treaty, look up the difference, as it's not my job to educate you) built a new plant down in Mexico, pay their workers far less of a wage, products stay at the same price (more profit) and they don't have to supply health benefits, or a social slavery tax, yet they get to ship their product back to the United States under NAFTA with no taxes or tariffs, and get to make huge profits because they were able to remove the highest cost of producing products. American workers. Your ignorance about managed trade is to be expected, as most people have no idea how managed trade, or national currencies even work. I suggest you actually crack open a book and read about national trade and economies based on managed trade systems. You will see that it is only a minority of people who benefit while people suffer with lower standards of living and they lap it up because they get cheap garbage from Mexico, china, etc.
    "When the Government Fears the People, there is Liberty. When the People Fear the Government, there is Tyranny."

Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by kniggit
    Another fine post by you Cigar, why don't you just stay out of the Ron Paul threads since you hate him so much? BTW I'd say Dr Paul has about 10 million more chances to win than you do......

I think that 18 million more chances now!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by kniggit

Sorry he still will NOT WIN........

Actually I love this type of group fawning over a person that has ZERO chance to win....
    Reality is going to set in one day... I Hope....

Quote Originally Posted by Hapexamendios
    Once a Democrat, might as well of stayed a democrat because you know nothing of trade. .
    True Free Trade in any form will cause job lost to the US
    only FAIR trade will protect the jobs, if you don' know this you know nothing about trade.

Google Free Trade and Job lost

Quote Originally Posted by Once_A_Democrat
    Quote Originally Posted by Hapexamendios
    Once a Democrat, might as well of stayed a democrat because you know nothing of trade. .
    True Free Trade in any form will cause job lost to the US
    only FAIR trade will protect the jobs, if you doing know this you know nothing about trade.

Google Free Trade and Job lost
    Ron Paul has stated in his recent interviews that he is for Constitutional tariffs to fund a strong Military!
    "As has happened before in our history, if you have open borders poor country governments will pay people to move here, promising them a better life in the New World"*
    George Phillies (Libertarian)

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast