Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ron Paul would Pardon Ramos & Compean

I came across this today...did a search on ALIPAC and couldn't find that it had been posted so I am posting it now. Please forgive me if it is duplicate post! This is Ron Paul and Glenn Beck.

BECK: Ramos and Compean, the border guards. If you were president of the United States, what would you do?

PAUL: I`m for pardoning them. Especially now after, you know, they`ve served one year and they tacked on this ten years of mandatory sentencing, which I disagree with. As a matter of fact, I`ve joined Bill Delahunt to recommend that as sense of Congress resolution. So I think -- I think they should be pardoned.

BECK: I`ve only got 30 seconds. Johnny Sutton, do you believe Johnny Sutton -- something doesn`t smell right there to me. Would you -- would you investigate what was going on with this administration and Johnny Sutton and everything in between?

PAUL: Can I confess that you`ll have to tell mea little bit more? I hate to have to confess I don`t know.

BECK: That`s all right. He`s the -- he`s the prosecutor in the -- in the case.

PAUL: Oh, OK.

BECK: It seems pretty -- it seems pretty nefarious.

PAUL: Yes, yes. And that is part of my reason for wanting the pardon, because I think there are a lot of questions...

BECK: Right.

PAUL: ... raised on how that case was carried out. So yes. Yes, I agree with that.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP.../18/gb.01.html

This is an interesting interview to check out for those who don't know very much about Ron Paul.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Where have you been Paul?

Excerpt:

Rep. Duncan Hunter, R-Calif., introduced a bill to pardon the agents, joining a growing group of supporters of the men, including Reps. Dana Rohrabacher, R-Calif., and Ted Poe, R-Texas.

Hunter, a potential 2008 White House contender, said he collected 72 co-sponsors on a bill within 15 minutes after he introduced the measure on the House floor. The bill is the first of its kind in Congress, said Hunter spokesman Joe Kasper. The legislation is likely to head to the House Judiciary Committee for consideration.

"There's nothing to lose because these gentlemen are already in prison," Hunter said, who has met with the agents' families and urged the White House to get involved.

Hunter also sent a letter to the director of the Federal Bureau of Prisons requesting the two former agents be segregated from the general prison population — some of which the ex-agents may have helped put away.
    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0%2C2933%2 ... %2C00.html

Excerpt:

[quote]Regarding an issue of concern to many conservatives, he says he would pardon the two border agents, Ramos and Compean, who were convicted of shooting an illegal drug dealer, who first shot at them. This travesty has united many conservatives, confused by the tough stance their government has taken against these border agents. Rep Hunter’s words leave little doubt as to where he stands on illegals crossing our borders.

“I believe in providing Border Patrol and Immigration and Customs Enforcement corps with sufficient strength to secure our borders and providing for interior enforcement throughout the country because it is imperative in our fight to protect Americans. To not do so can only be characterized as irresponsible.â€

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

THIS is WHY I have been PUBLICLY PROTESTING for Ramos and Compean for the PAST SIX MONTHS NOW here in ILLEGAL-INFESTED-and-LOVING DALLAS, TX! Ramos and Compean are GOOD men who were RAILROADED through a KANGAROO court, and NEED and DESERVE others to SPEAK OUT for them! And now, after six months of protest, the number of responses FOR Ramos and Compean has reached OVER 400!!!

joazinha Bless you heart, I live in Texas, and I know what a cesspool Dallas is - actually, I probably don't know the half of it.

A few years ago, we had one of our grandson's for a few days. Our son worked in Dallas, and we were taking the grandson to met the father after work and he would return home with him.

We got lost and wandered down through a part of town that was predominately hispanic. It looked like old Mexico - only worse than a lot of the border towns. There was loud music blaring, and it truly looked different.

My grandson was only 4, but he was taking it all in. Finally he said, 'Grumpy, this is NOT the way to my home!'.

It was either when he was governor or running for President the first time, but the now President Bush, once beamed when he announced that over half the children beginning kindergarten in Dallas were hispanic.
    He seemed very proud of that fact. By now, he must be downright ecstatic about the percentages.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Ron Paul would Pardon Ramos & Compean

Quote Originally Posted by imblest
    I came across this today...did a search on ALIPAC and couldn't find that it had been posted so I am posting it now. Please forgive me if it is duplicate post! This is Ron Paul and Glenn Beck.

BECK: Ramos and Compean, the border guards. If you were president of the United States, what would you do?

PAUL: I`m for pardoning them. Especially now after, you know, they`ve served one year and they tacked on this ten years of mandatory sentencing, which I disagree with. As a matter of fact, I`ve joined Bill Delahunt to recommend that as sense of Congress resolution. So I think -- I think they should be pardoned.

BECK: I`ve only got 30 seconds. Johnny Sutton, do you believe Johnny Sutton -- something doesn`t smell right there to me. Would you -- would you investigate what was going on with this administration and Johnny Sutton and everything in between?

PAUL: Can I confess that you`ll have to tell mea little bit more? I hate to have to confess I don`t know.

BECK: That`s all right. He`s the -- he`s the prosecutor in the -- in the case.

PAUL: Oh, OK.

BECK: It seems pretty -- it seems pretty nefarious.

PAUL: Yes, yes. And that is part of my reason for wanting the pardon, because I think there are a lot of questions...

BECK: Right.

PAUL: ... raised on how that case was carried out. So yes. Yes, I agree with that.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP.../18/gb.01.html

This is an interesting interview to check out for those who don't know very much about Ron Paul.
    To me it was a weak responce that RP gave to the guestion and don't understand why he was lost when asked about Johnny Sutton.