Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ron Paul supporters

Ron Paul supporters chose to vote for the pro-amnesty and pro-illegal alien Mike Huckabee. The had a chose to vote for an anti-amnesty candidate, Mitt Romney, or a pro-amnesty candidate, Mike Huckabee. They chose to support the pro-amnesty candidate, Huckabee.

Chill out folks, we are working to find out what is happening here.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    It looks like McCain wasn't enough to give Huck the win and he
    needed those couple of Paul votes to put him above Romney

Banned
    William , can I offer you a rolaid or some pepto

you must need it today

I sure do

If we are going to blame Paul for giving West Virginia to Huckabee, I guess we can also thank Romney supporters for teaming up with McCain, Huckabee, and Rudy to ultimately give Louisiana to McCain.
    "We have decided man doesn't need a backbone any more; to have one is old-fashioned. Someday we're going to slip it back on." - William Faulkner

Quote Originally Posted by SecureTheBorder
    Why were the last two threads about this deleted? RP supporters could have given Romney, an attrition through enforcement candidate, the win, but they chose to give their support to Huckster, an open borders lib, for 30 sheckels of silver (3 delegates).

If the mods here at ALIPAC delete this thread, they can go ahead and ban my account too. I think it's very important for people to know what happened today before they vote.
    Securetheborder,

Im about to inquire of our Mods if you contacted any of them first before launching this open tirade. Or you could save me the trouble and tell me if you even bothered.

If you launched this open criticism on our mods without contacting them first to find out what the deal is, then you are in violation of our rules.

Have you read my warnings on this type of conduct.

Everyone had better stick very close to the rules here folks.

We have these rules for good reasons.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    William , can I offer you a rolaid or some pepto

you must need it today

I sure do
    I can handle the stress, I'm just wondering how many more people that could be assets to our cause I'm going to have to blast off of these boards for losing their cool.

W

William I just logged on a few minutes ago and this is the article I saw:

http://www.usadaily.com/article.cfm?articleID=252861

Paul strikes deal with Huckabee for 3 of W. Virginia’s 18 delegates
    Larry Fester
    Published 02/05/2008 - 5:07 p.m. EST
    In today’s West Virginia Republican State Convention, Republican candidate Ron Paul's campaign secured three of the 18 national delegates up for grabs. If the deal is any indication, then it may be fair to expect that no candidate will end of with 50% of the GOP national delegates and the Republicans may be headed toward a brokered convention.

“Our goal is to secure as many delegates to the national GOP convention in Minneapolis-St. Paul as possible,â€

Have you read the NumberUSA post today on strategic voting. The state you are in is important to who it is possible to vote for without helping McCain. Depending on the state you can vote for Huckabee or Paul without doing harm. It would be nice to see Mitt win early though.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Romney voters in Louisiana

Quote Originally Posted by apropos
    If we are going to blame Paul for giving West Virginia to Huckabee, I guess we can also thank Romney supporters for teaming up with McCain, Huckabee, and Rudy to ultimately give Louisiana to McCain.
    Mitt Romney supporters did not team up with McCain supporters, Huckabee supporters or Rudy supporters in Louisiana. Mitt Romney supporters voted for Mitt Romney in Louisiana. The Louisiana caucuses were elections to determine delegates to the Louisiana state convention. There was no second round of voting.

In West Virginia, on the other hand, there was a second round of voting. Ron Paul supporters chose to join with McCain supporters and vote for the pro-amnesty Mike Huckabee.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast