Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Securetheborder,

Im about to inquire of our Mods if you contacted any of them first before launching this open tirade. Or you could save me the trouble and tell me if you even bothered.
    I pm'd Dixie, but probably didn't give her enough time to respond before I launched this "open tirade".

If you launched this open criticism on our mods without contacting them first to find out what the deal is, then you are in violation of our rules.

Have you read my warnings on this type of conduct.
    Like all forums, I should have read the rules before posting, but I didn't. Sorry W. Could you go ahead and ban my account? Thanks.

OK dumb question here, do you think that 106 McCain votes went to Romney or to Huck?

Glenn Beck just talked about it. He said that Romney won in WV in the first round so back door dealing went on to jettison Paul by the McCain camp. Huckabee on had 33% of the vote and Romney 41%. Then when the dealing was done Huckabee won. This is why the American voter feels so disenfranchised.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The dems are polarized around the candidates. I heard one dem say if Hillary lost the nomination, he would vote for Romney. There are dems on both sides who simply will NOT vote for the other. It will be interesting to see what happens in the general election. A lot of Obama people simply do not like Hillary and vice-versa to the point they may vote for the other side. Much like the McCain controversary with the Republicans. I have heard many people say they will simply NOT vote for McCain.

We have the some of the worst selection of front runners ever.

Banned
    "DIRTY DEEDS , DONE DIRT CHEAP "

AC/DC

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gofer
    The dems are polarized around the candidates. I heard one dem say if Hillary lost the nomination, he would vote for Romney. There are dems on both sides who simply will NOT vote for the other. It will be interesting to see what happens in the general election. A lot of Obama people simply do not like Hillary and vice-versa to the point they may vote for the other side. Much like the McCain controversary with the Republicans. I have heard many people say they will simply NOT vote for McCain.

You can bank on it , If McCain wins for the Repubs I won't vote for the first time in 30 years

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Glenn Beck just talked about it. He said that Romney won in WV in the first round so back door dealing went on to jettison Paul by the McCain camp. Huckabee on had 33% of the vote and Romney 41%. Then when the dealing was done Huckabee won. This is why the American voter feels so disenfranchised.
    I know as I sat here I saw postings that Romney won and then soon after it was Huckachuk the cheater/whiner.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Quote Originally Posted by gofer

Well I'm one. After I voted this morning I asked for the papers to re-register. Another lady also got her papers right after me when she voted. This nation is going to be in a shock after this election is over. I think the parties are going to be scratching their heads and asking "what happened, they aren't suppose to react like that."
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SecureTheBorder
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Securetheborder,

Im about to inquire of our Mods if you contacted any of them first before launching this open tirade. Or you could save me the trouble and tell me if you even bothered.
    I pm'd Dixie, but probably didn't give her enough time to respond before I launched this "open tirade".

If you launched this open criticism on our mods without contacting them first to find out what the deal is, then you are in violation of our rules.

Have you read my warnings on this type of conduct.
    Like all forums, I should have read the rules before posting, but I didn't. Sorry W. Could you go ahead and ban my account? Thanks.
    There is no need to ban your account if you are willing to read and stick to our rules. We want everyone to be able to participate here but we have to keep things in order during times like these.

W

I have to laugh.

You all want illegal immigration to END, YET YOU VOTE FOR ROMNEY. that makes NO sense!

Let me explain this.

The reason that the Ron Paul delegates joined with the huckabee supporters is to thwart BOTH McCain AND Romney!!! Use your heads!

WHY????

Because we need this to go to a brokered convention. Simple. We need to split the delegates.

THEY were NOT IN SUPPORT OF HUCKABEE, but using tactics to reduce a front runner in either Romney or McCain.

Tancredofan is using demogoguery.

In return, they pledged 3 delegates to Ron Paul.

TancredoFan, please know your facts and tactics before you come a' posting. You think Romney is a better choice than McCain - hardly. The idea is to get to a brokered convention so we can have a REAL CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICAN in office. Ron Paul.

Ron Paul signed the NumbersUSA pledge, Romney hasn't.

Delegates baby! Thats the ticket. Learn the process - else you can't beat it.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast