Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    USPatriot wrote:

Once again I will say if RP fans did vote for Huckabee Romney should bare some of the blame.

I know for a fact a lot of RP supporters turned against Romney after the way he treatd RP in the debates and can you blame them ?
    IMHO, there is no excuse for voting for McCain or Huckleberry.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    USPatriot wrote:

Once again I will say if RP fans did vote for Huckabee Romney should bare some of the blame.

I know for a fact a lot of RP supporters turned against Romney after the way he treatd RP in the debates and can you blame them ?
    Of course there is. You just need to get informed on the process.

I mean, think of the absolute absurdedly of how you all are thinking? RP delegates sided with Huckabee delegates cause they support illegal immigration. Friggin Ignorance.

The goal is the brokered convention. You do what you have to do because the GOP is NOT playing fair and the MSM is NOT playing fair.

If you voted for Romney, you voted for Amnesty.

Lord_Xar,

Alipac's official position is to support the campaigns of Romney and Paul.

No bashing either candidate is allowed nor is attacking members.

These are our rules:
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-26071.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Lord_Xar wrote:

I mean, think of the absolute absurdedly of how you all are thinking? RP delegates sided with Huckabee delegates cause they support illegal immigration. Friggin Ignorance.
    Who are you calling friggin ignorant? For your information, I did not say RP delegates supported illegal immigration. You need to get your facts straight before going off half-cocked. Furthermore, you had no right saying I wasn't informed of the process! You don't know anything about me or my knowledge regarding politics.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.

Ron Paul delegates

Ron Paul delegates voted for the pro-amnesty Mike Huckabee. Paul delegates and McCain delegates made a deal with Huckabee delegates. Paul delegates worked with the McCain delegates to give a victory to the pro-amnesty McCain.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Xar
    Quote Originally Posted by MW
    USPatriot wrote:

The goal is the brokered convention. You do what you have to do because the GOP is NOT playing fair and the MSM is NOT playing fair.

If you voted for Romney, you voted for Amnesty.
    Think about this: Get lost!!!
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Lord_Xar,

Alipac's official position is to support the campaigns of Romney and Paul.

No bashing either candidate is allowed nor is attacking members.

These are our rules:
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-26071.html
    Screw that. When I see a thread here the past few days with the title, "A vote for Ron Paul is a vote for McCain" then I see that is bashing. The thread is approved and allowed to stay. It's a double standard for "electibility". I don't trust Romney one bit, of course if you dont like what he is saying, just wait 10 minutes and he'll tell you what you want to hear.

How does one...

How does one contact a moderator?

Re: How does one...

Quote Originally Posted by jazzloversinc
    How does one contact a moderator?
    private message Dixie, April or William, or Phrede. go to the Messages at the top of the page. click on that Then you Post a new message with one of their names in the top box, title and then the message, then on the bottom of the box "submit."
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast