Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    Dianne wrote:

Might be because he believes the Federal government should get their incompetent noses out of everyone's business.
    Border security is our business.

BearFlagRepublic wrote:

I still support him far above the likes of Giuliani and McCain, but Tancredo and Hunter are leaps and bounds ahead of him IMO.
    I feel the same way! #1 Hunter, #2 Tancredo, and.....................#3 Paul. I'm starting to wonder if I shouldn't add Sen. DeMint as #4. A month ago, I would have never considered Sen. DeMint, however, his fight against this current amnesty attempt is making me rethink my list of possible candidates I could support. DeMint did vote against S.2611, plus he has an excellent report card with NumbersUSA.

DeMint Report Card:

http://grades.betterimmigration.com/tes ... &VIPID=734

His grade is better than Pauls. Heck, I may even decide to move him into my number three spot. I'll have to do more research before that happens though.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    tinybobidaho wrote:

I don't know, guys, But I think it's going to be real hard to figure out who's good for this country come election time.
    The primaries won't be difficult for me, however, the presidential election could be next to impossible! Lord, what's a person facing a choice between Guiliani and Clinton to do? I haven't missed voting for a president in 30 years, but in good conscience I could never support either of those two. Heck, we all know Guiliani is a liberal too - can you imagine only having a choice between two liberals for President?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    tinybobidaho wrote:

I don't know, guys, But I think it's going to be real hard to figure out who's good for this country come election time.
    The primaries won't be difficult for me, however, the presidential election could be next to impossible! Lord, what's a person facing a choice between Guiliani and Clinton to do? I haven't missed voting for a president in 30 years, but in good conscience I could never support either of those two. Heck, we all know Guiliani is a liberal too - can you imagine only having a choice between two liberals for President?
    Know I can't imagine it MW, infact if I think about it I might have night mares
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I feel the same way! #1 Hunter, #2 Tancredo, and.....................#3 Paul. I'm starting to wonder if I shouldn't add Sen. DeMint as #4. A month ago, I would have never considered Sen. DeMint, however, his fight against this current amnesty attempt is making me rethink my list of possible candidates I could support. DeMint did vote against S.2611, plus he has an excellent report card with NumbersUSA.

DeMint Report Card:

http://grades.betterimmigration.com/tes ... &VIPID=734

His grade is better than Pauls. Heck, I may even decide to move him into my number three spot. I'll have to do more research before that happens though.
    MW, do you know if DeMint is planning on running? I noticed his overall record was higher than his recent record on immigration EDIT: only on interior enforcement. Do you know where he stands on the current amnesty?
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    tinybobidaho wrote:

Know I can't imagine it MW, infact if I think about it I might have night mares
    It may get worse before it gets better. That is, if Giuliani and Billary square off, Giuliani is going to get his head handed to him. Only neo-con Bush boys will vote for him -- patriots will stay home or vote 3rd party. The Rep Party may be destroyed in the 08 election..........Now the better part: this will be the catalyst for a populist/patriotic party to form.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

If its between Hilary and Guliani, please consider voting AGAINST Hilary.

I think her socialized health care plan will be a total disaster !

I read her 93' plan outlawed any private health care and is similar to Canada's rationed health care system. However I've also read that Canada only provides care to its legal citizens. How are we going to provide "universal care for everyone" when we've got millions of illegal immigrants flooding our country ?!? I suspect care will be very severly rationed and our taxes will increase dramtically. Hillary has also stated that "its time to stop think in terms of individual rights and start think in terms of the common good for our goverment".

My mother has a life threatening chronic disease that is treatable. She has already been warned by doctors that if Hillary gets into office, the govenment will likely prohibit hospitals from giving her this treatment because she is over 65.....even if she wants to pay 100% of the costs. With out this treatment she will die. Sadly, she will probably be in good company with many other elderly, disabled or chronically ill Americans. I'm sure the goverment would rather let them die so that it can instead provide health care for illegal immigrants/low wage workers.

I don't know...I am not sure who you can trust based upon debates and promises! I am leaning towards Tancredo because of his consistent illegal immigration stance...AND...that he has actually sacrificed his campaign to win this issue on illegal immigration in the Senate. In my books, that speaks volumes over any political debate or promise!
    "You tell 'em I'm coming...and hell's coming with me, you hear!?"

MW
    BearFlagRepublic wrote:

MW, do you know if DeMint is planning on running? I noticed his overall record was higher than his recent record on immigration EDIT: only on interior enforcement. Do you know where he stands on the current amnesty?
    Oops, my mistake. There's so many darn candidates, I can't even keep them straight anymore. DeMint is strongly opposed to the current amnesty plan and will vote against cloture.

Sorry about my mistake on Sen. DeMint.

The current crop of candidates is pathetic.

We need a darkhorse to jump to the front James K Polk style and win. It would be fairly easy for them to gain a win actually. Polk presented a game plan to the American people and followed it to the letter, then because he was a normal human, had too much of politics and did not run again. I think one of the only times in history where a candidate made a list of promises and kept every one, then left with a perfect record.

Ron Paul is wishy washy to me. He says things on immigration as of late that sound good, but it may simply be that he is scurring for scraps under the vote table. Looking at this record from that link, he doesn't seem to be very consistent. It is weird because although many Libertarians are open borders, they tend to also believe in 0 or minimal welfare and that by denying illegals access to welfare and employment, citizenship and schooling they will simply not come any longer and fade away. The problem with that philosophy, in my opinion, is purely a practical one of implementation. Some Libertarians come off as the Marxists of the right wing and I find a great deal of practicle problems with implementing their ideas...

The horizon is pretty dark with our current crop.

MW
    Chosen wrote:

The current crop of candidates is pathetic.
    Okay, you've told us how you feel about Paul. Now tell us what problems you have with Duncan Hunter and Tom Tancredo?

I agree that the so-called top tier candidates are pathetic, however, I think we've got a couple keepers in Hunter and Tancredo. Unfortunately, mainstream media is doing its damndest to keep them hidden from the general public.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast