Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I think Roy does a great job considering how unbalanced the playing field is on MSNBC.

I would have said that some illegal aliens do come to America to commit crimes, get welfare, free health care, and education along with the jobs they take.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by roundabout
    100% agreement coming from you seems a bit high!?
    Perhaps a bit.

I agree with W that he shoud have at least mentioned that some do indeed come to get welfare and commit crimes. However, I did like how he answered the loaded question about the bill being racially motivated. Rather than running for the hills at the mere mention, he acknowledged that there were "cultural" concerns -- that the enemy quite often confuses with racism.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Thank You BearFlag. It was the honesty that I was looking for. Then I hear Roy's statements and think about Ron Paul's grade and cannot but help to see a bit of hypocrisy?

The statement,
    'Hey look, no one in Washington or congress believes we can deport millions of illegals.'

When Ron Paul said something of that sort, he was lambasted. And his grade was affected?

State's rights? The other magnet, anchors. Ending benefits to illegals. No credit there for Ron Paul?

If we are going to start laying cards on the table...........?

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    Roy Beck has been sliding backwards ever so slightly on Illegal Immigration for some time. He has been pushing Lamar Smiths E-Verify bill, even though Kris Kobach ( The guy that helped write Arizona's SB -1070) has called Smiths bill "A STEP BACKWARD" just when the states were given the green light by THE SUPREME COURT to enforce E-Verify. This bill takes the states rights away from enforcement,and leaves It up to the FEDS Kobach has called the Smith bill another form of amnesty ....
    Well, I think Roy chooses to fight it at the federal level rather than the state level. I agree he is .misguided, but I think we can disagree with tactics while not thinking he has gone OBL.

At any rate I don't think that his views about the two bills has to do with what he said to MSNBC. Like I said, I don't think there is anything wrong with what he said. Sure, he may have left out some, but nothing wrong with what he actually did say when taken in context.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

BearFlag wrote,

"misguided"

I may not be the brightest bulb in the pack, but, I know you can articulate in fine order state's rights v federal responsibilities concerning immigration issues.

I still smell blood!

I got into a heated discussion with him on a radio program about 6 months ago. I called him out because he was saying this crap and told me that a huge percentage of mexicans have gone home and it is less and less of an issue every day. He also said that illegals don't recieve direct government handouts. I completely went off on him.

He is either NUTS. Paid off. Or... most likely scared to death of the government mafia complex.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Illegals may come for the jobs, however, their dependents come along with them and are soon collecting taxpayer funded benefits.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123