Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

dxd

RUBY RIDGE treatment vs. Chicago treatment

Remember how former President George H. Bush handled Ruby Ridge?
    Remember how fromer President Clinton handled WACO?
    These incidents involved U.S. citizens.

But when the fugitive is an ILLEGAL ALIEN.

Here is how President George W. Bush is handling the Chicago fugitive situation.

http://articles.news.aol.com/news/_a/fe ... 0000000001

Something struck me as odd in the pictures that are on that link...in pic #5 they show a guy attaching chains to doors. Is this open defiance by this church of our laws??
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

dxd
    Quote Originally Posted by kniggit
    Something struck me as odd in the pictures that are on that link...in pic #5 they show a guy attaching chains to doors. Is this open defiance by this church of our laws??
    No, it is open defiance of our laws by treasonous President Bush for placing illegal aliens above the law.
    Remember what happened at Ruby Ridge and WACO?

Is this open defiance by this church of our laws??
    Yes it is.

How would it be if it was a cancer patient who got busted with pot and used it for medicinal purposes and was facing prison time?

What if it was an elderly man or woman who had a terminal and expensive condition and begged their spouse to end their suffering as well as make sure they didn't take their home and everything else from the spouse that survived, and they did a mercy killing?

What if you took some of your neighbors antibiotics, with their knowledge, because you couldn't afford any, and you were caught with prescription drugs in your purse that didn't have your name on the bottle?

What if you were caught stealing gas out of someones car because you didn't have the money to get to work the next day?

All "understandable" reasons for breaking the law. That may be the time you pray for the "mercy" of the courts decision........not to be given a wink and a nod. The churches would be full of all kinds of people who broke laws for "understandable" reasons. All very good reasons to have laws changed as well. But bottom line is fair or not, it's the law for everyone........and the church should not have the power to obstruct justice.

Wanna change the law? Fine. But not break it first and then demand it be changed and hide out in a church to avoid the consequences.

If they let this go you are going to see a wave of this.

I knew someone years ago from Russia. Legal and all that. Nice guy. Everyone thought he was wonderful. Took me to a beautiful Russian monastery in up-state New York. Quite an experience for a Southern Baptist girl. Met mom and the family. All nice. Guy even spent a couple years living at the monastery. To make a long story short. The dude was a sociopath. Hardened criminal. Family thought it was because he wasn't adjusting to America. Church thought he needed to commune with God and get away from the evils of the world. The judicial system gave him chance after chance coz he knew how to play the game. But he was an evil person and no amount of help was going to turn him around. The years at the monastery was the longest period of time in his life that he wasn't in some juvinal home or jail or prison. It was a hard lesson for me to realize that there are just bad people out there and all the compassion and understanding and chances in the world aren't going to save them. I'm not saying she's one......but you have to look at the track record and her's isn't good. Even with the best intentions from the church.....it's not an excusable way to avoid the law.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dxd
    Quote Originally Posted by kniggit
    No, it is open defiance of our laws by treasonous President Bush for placing illegal aliens above the law.
    Remember what happened at Ruby Ridge and WACO?
    Well now wait a minute! I understand that you are pointing to a discrepancy in how different cases are handled, but are you advocating a paramilitary raid on a church?

Is it your premise that Waco and Ruby ridge were wrong, or that not pulling a Davidian-style raid in this case is wrong? I'm confused.

Look, the answer here appears to be to simply wait these idiots out. She can't stay in the church forever. If this starts turning into a PR coup for the pro-illegal movement, and assuming that there are warrants out for this woman, the most heavy-handed the government should get is also issuing warrants for the church leadership who are aiding and abetting this woman in her flight from justice.

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    I wish ICE would do a military style raid on the church. In the middle of the night bust down the door and flood the whole church with swat agents to arrest her and everyone who has aided and abetted her.

The government had no problem doing something like that with Elian Gonzalez who was a refugee so I don't see what the problem would be.

Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

Ya Crockets Ghost.....I agree with you. They need to be issuing things on the minister as well. If she was hiding out in my house and I chained the doors.....I would be charged for harboring a fugative and obstructing justice. To me this is so "in your face" that it's important to not let this ride on for long. But I certainly don't agree with guns blazing and all.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

dxd
    Quote Originally Posted by NoIllegalsAllowed
    I wish ICE would do a military style raid on the church. In the middle of the night bust down the door and flood the whole church with swat agents to arrest her and everyone who has aided and abetted her.

The government had no problem doing something like that with Elian Gonzalez who was a refugee so I don't see what the problem would be.

This is really a no brainer. She is a federal fugitive who's location is known. ACT NOW! Remember that the ICE is always whining about how undermanned they are. Then why do they want to waste man hours by staking out the location when they can act NOW and bring this to a quick conclusion? Remember this argument the next someone brings up how undermanned the ICE is.

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar

This is really a no brainer. She is a federal fugitive who's location is known. ACT NOW! Remember that the ICE is always whining about how undermanned they are. Then why do they want to waste man hours by staking out the location when they can act NOW and bring this to a quick conclusion? Remember this argument the next someone brings up how undermanned the ICE is.
    There's also a good chance there are other illegals in that church with her.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

Banned

So am I to take it that you do favor the style of "law enforcement" used at Waco and Ruby Ridge?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast