Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by kniggit
    Something struck me as odd in the pictures that are on that link...in pic #5 they show a guy attaching chains to doors. Is this open defiance by this church of our laws??
    Someone should call the Fire Marshal. That's a major code violation in my city. Baring a fire exit!

Should churches give illegal immigrants refuge?
    No 67%
    Yes 33%
    Total Votes: 133,576

She is all smiles for the camera, but she is going to get tired of hanging out in that church.

Maybe she will get cabin fever and she can be rushed to the border.
    Video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lw002XBfFWE
    Lyrics http://www.fozzy.freeuk.com/henson/lyrics/cabin.txt

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

dxd
    Anybody know about Bonus Army? That is another example of how presidents treat U.S. citizens. However in that case the citizens were WWI combat veterans. The President ordered the military to be used on WWI combat veterans. Soldiers vs. Ex-soldiers.

Presidents have never been squeamish about using force on citizens, but as we see when it comes to fugitive illegal aliens it is a different story.

How about former President George Washington squashing the whiskey rebellion?

I don't advocate white supremacy but I'm sure that if this individual was associated with a right wing movement they would already be wearing an orange jump-suit.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dxd
    Anybody know about Bonus Army? That is another example of how presidents treat U.S. citizens. However in that case the citizens were WWI combat veterans. The President ordered the military to be used on WWI combat veterans. Soldiers vs. Ex-soldiers.

Presidents have never been squeamish about using force on citizens, but as we see when it comes to fugitive illegal aliens it is a different story.

How about former President George Washington squashing the whiskey rebellion?
    You still have not clarified your ambiguous premise.

Do you believe that the government should use snipers, tanks, etc. on citizens as it did at Waco and Ruby ridge? Are you advocating a paramilitary raid on the church in this case?

I wouldn't want anything like that to happen. In fact this church thing could work out for me. As long as they stay in churches there's little chance I'll be seeing them.

andyt,

Great idea. Let's convince them all to hide in churches! They will go in, to hide out but when when they come out, ICE can be waiting outside to scoop them up.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

dxd
    Now we know why there are supposedly 500,000 fugitive illegal aliens. Chicago showed us. Because when the ICE determines the location of a fugitive illegal alien-THEY DO NO ACT

This is the same ICE that is always whinning about being undermanned. Well if they determine the location of a fugitive illegal alien and they do nothing but wait and watch that is not being undermanned that is wasting man hours. That is poor resource management. Remember these arguments the time next someone comes at you with "The ICE is undermanned"

What message does this send to fugitive illegal aliens?

Ok all, we need to mobilize our fax and phone call troops and get the word out to (jorge) bush that THERE'S A STEM CELL IN THERE!!!

THERE'S A STEM CELL IN THAT CHURCH AND THEY'RE ABOUT TO USE IT TO HELP MICHAEL J. FOX!!!!

Just watch how fast he gets in there.
    "There's no such thing as ILLEGALalien-able rights!" REGRESO E MEXICO !

Quote Originally Posted by andyt
    I don't advocate white supremacy but I'm sure that if this individual was associated with a right wing movement they would already be wearing an orange jump-suit.
    Or if it was a black Haitian family for that matter.
    Always aim at complete harmony of thought and word and deed.
    Always aim at purifying your thoughts and everything will be well.
    Mahatma Gandhi

'Bonus Army and Whiskey Rebellion' - that's stretching far back in history.

I don't agree with this woman being given sanctuary - but I don't think this is the first time it has happened in this country, and I don't think this Pres. Bush is the first PResident to not storm a church to get to a illegal.

Let's try to force him to do something else to round up illegals. There are a number of things he could do that would round up thousands. Storming a church to get one illegal isn't exactly what should be done. That could effectively turn a lot of people the wrong direction in this. WE don't want to create any martyrs - and breaking down the door of a church is a good way to hurt our cause.

Let's suggest instead, that he park some buses at the door of the chicken plants at shift change time and fill them up in a matter of minutes -----

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast