Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    dxd, I have to agree that our government is out of control towards dissention within it's "citizenry" yet when it is a non-citizen, in times like these, they are being too nice.

I do not think it would need to be an all out raid with a huge paramilitary group, just some agents and a few local police go in, arrest her, and all that have aided her.

What they did with that little boy was sad, only because he was little and the way they came in, they must have scared him almost senseless, they should have handled it with more grace, but still have taken him, he did have his father still in Cuba.

Yes I agree, had this been an American they would have taken a much more harsh approach, of course that is just my own opinion considering the recent past.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I wasn't disagreeing that our government is tougher on Americans than illegals - just look at the recent trial and conviction of the BP agents, heck just look at the tax laws, DL laws, insurance laws.

But if we wanted to stir up a firestorm and create a lot of sympathizers for the illegals - just knock down the door of that church.

dxd, I take a backseat to no one in my disgust with the way this President has handled - well almost everything - but I do hope with all my heart, he doesn't choose this situation to show how 'tough' he is on immigration. It will set our cause back years - loose any momentum we have gained.

Please don't give him any ideas ----
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

dxd
    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    dxd, I have to agree that our government is out of control towards dissention within it's "citizenry" yet when it is a non-citizen, in times like these, they are being too nice.

I do not think it would need to be an all out raid with a huge paramilitary group, just some agents and a few local police go in, arrest her, and all that have aided her.

What they did with that little boy was sad, only because he was little and the way they came in, they must have scared him almost senseless, they should have handled it with more grace, but still have taken him, he did have his father still in Cuba.

Yes I agree, had this been an American they would have taken a much more harsh approach, of course that is just my own opinion considering the recent past.
    It should be whatever level it takes to apprehend the fugitive. If it can be done with a bull horn and handcuffs. Great. The fugitive should be apprehended at whatever level it takes. If the fugitive does not come willingly, then it is the fugitive that has increased the level.

It should be whatever level it takes to apprehend the fugitive. If it can be done with a bull horn and handcuffs. Great. The fugitive should be apprehended at whatever level it takes. If the fugitive does not come willingly, then it is the fugitive that has increased the level.
    Up to and including busting down the door of that church?

The church is wrong - the woman is illegal - but why choose this incident to take a stand. The country is full of illegals who are refusing to be deported - many the government could put their hands on in minutes.

Again, ask yourself why the media is giving this so much play?

Ask yourself, just how much damage would an assault on this church do to the anti-illegal cause?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

dxd
    nntrixie,
    RE:Up to and including busting down the door of that church?

Yes.

It is the LACK of immigration law enforcement action that hurts the cause. Do you want every church in the nation to potentially become a fugitive harboring area?

It is the LACK of immigration law enforcement action that hurts the cause. Do you want every church in the nation to potentially become a fugitive harboring area?
    Of course not - never said I did.

My point is just perhaps we should use a little caution here. This is one woman and child. Only one. There are thousands of these people all over this country that have been ordered deported and are out there working in plain sight where immigration could get them at any time - without busting down a church door.

The news media has never given space to anything that will help the cause of our anti- illegal immigration side. Ask yourself if they are not pushing this situation, hoping to maybe grease the skids for the very thing you want.

Yes, we will win that battle - that woman will be taken out of the church - that doesn't mean out of the country remember. Even should she be taken from the church, we have years of legal battles (at taxpayer's expense) to look forward to. By the time she is actually deported, if she is, everyone will have forgotten her - but they will remember the American government forced their way into a church.

Also, you know, really you do, should our government burst into that church, she will become the darling of millions of Americans - millions that were fence sitting or even anti illegal.

We will have won that one small battle - and gone a long way to losing the war.

Quote Originally Posted by Nomoremex
    Ok all, we need to mobilize our fax and phone call troops and get the word out to (jorge) bush that THERE'S A STEM CELL IN THERE!!!

THERE'S A STEM CELL IN THAT CHURCH AND THEY'RE ABOUT TO USE IT TO HELP MICHAEL J. FOX!!!!

Just watch how fast he gets in there.
    Too funny nomoremex--needed that laugh.

I'm not yet sure what I think should be done here--I mean, yes, she needs to be deported, but how to go about it, I don't know. I have emailed the Methodist Church to let them know what I think of them--not much.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123