Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Rush is at it again

Rush is hot on the illegal immigration issue again now on the radio.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Today he sounds like he just read the ALIPAC forum.

I just wish he started on this issue much earlier.

Yes but better late than never. He probably has viewed this site, good. He seemed slow to realize how important an issue this is to Americans but he's hot on the subject now. The senate vote, I think, really opened his eyes and got him going.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I haven't listened to him since shortly after Pres Bush was elected.

The fact he would seemingly go against the President on this has me puzzled.

I assumed the reason he became such a defender and supporter of Prs. Bush was because of his drug charges and the fact he lived in the state governed by the Pres.'s brother. A little pressure exerted maybe ---
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re, Darlene's message:
    I just wish he started on this issue much earlier.

Agreed. Lou Dobbs for President !
    "When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on." - Franklin D. Roosevelt

The fact he would seemingly go against the President on this has me puzzled.
    I thought the same thing but he said something to the effect that you can basicly support a person or party but not agree with everything they do. He said this is going against the constitution, law and common sense and didn't care who was in charge....it was just wrong.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Rush

He needs more valiums!!!
    I will always Stand by the Eagle, I will never betray the Eagle, I am loyal to the Eagle!

sawdust - now that is disturbing. If there is any truth to it at all (I have to admit at this point nothing seems out of the rhelm of possibility) that may be how the elite plan to push through their agenda. Declare marshal law and Bush is now the dictator. I wonder how correct this guy is in his assessment of how the military would respond to such a thing?

I noticed that every time I listen to Bush, he seems to be talking beyond his term, I am curious as to why this is.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast