Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole
    Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood
    Quote Originally Posted by ourcountrynottheirs
    The thing I don't understand is if everyone is so pissed, how'd he get so many votes?
    I worked the polls yesterday handing out info exactly 100ft from the front door (as required by law).

After talking to the voters:
    1. They are clueless about the actual stances or record of the candidates.
    2. They believe that McCain is an honest Straight Talker. UGH....

There you go.
    Yes-unfortunately a lot of people do not think for themselves or really educate themselves. They rely on th MSM to educate them and that is the problem.
    Exactly Nicole! The MSM is POISONING this election with lies and the help of MCcAIN the "STRAIGHT TALK LIAR" HIMSELF.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by neodyn55
    The thing I don't understand is if everyone is so pissed, how'd he get so many votes?
    umm.. because not all republicans are Rush/Hannity lapdogs?

McCain has a very strong centrist/moderate appeal and most people are centrist/moderates.
    McCain is a traitor and a liberal with mental disorders.

Conservatives are not lapdogs; they are great patriots and want to save America, plus, keep their own money and not give it to the gruby liberals.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Quote Originally Posted by evangelinot
    If you look at it closely, you will see that a majority of whites are complacent and do not vote. They talk, complain, and whine...but they do not go to the polls. They do not exercise their right to vote.

The other minority groups are proud of their vote, use their vote, push to register their members to vote.

The minorities are approaching the majority. Hispanics, if the numbers were accurate, would be the majority, especially when they are all given Amnesty. Why do you think the candidates pander to them.

Blacks, especially in Southern states, will always vote black. That is why the republicans are so thrilled with BO. Blacks congregate and register to vote. At church, they talk about their group vote. The young and old vote. They have not had the vote long and appreciate it.

Hillary and BO did not campaign to whites in the Southern States... they went into the Black community. Whites did not count. They went were the voters are.

Look at CA, they pander to Hispanics there.

Did you see Jay Leno interview folks on the street, showing them pictures of past presidents, and current politicians? Black or white they did not even recognize any of them. They did not know their names! These folks do not vote. I guess they don't read the paper or watch the news either. This is the reality. But I can tell you that almost any black know who Barrack Obama is.

Jay said, "You will get the Government you deserve." Shook his head, in disbelief.
    Ya, did you see the clip where Obama supporters were asked to give one good thing he has done or will do and they had no clue. That was funny.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

it is called A FIX!
    i can tell ya i am a life long republican but somehow i was listed as a dem so i could not even vote
    something Stinks!

i listened to rush this morning and one lady was saying she will not vote McCain no matter what she went so far as to say she would vote for Hillary.
    Well guess what?
    I agree if my choice is between these 2 losers. i would rather have her win it.
    To be honest i fond her nauseating but i am guessing she will never be able to run the show she will have far more problems getting anything done making her less harmful in the long run. many countries have allready said they wont deal with her.

Mc Cain on the other hand is nothing but a liberal turncoat.

Quote Originally Posted by Bostonteaparty
    i listened to rush this morning and one lady was saying she will not vote McCain no matter what she went so far as to say she would vote for Hillary.
    Well guess what?
    I agree if my choice is between these 2 losers. i would rather have her win it.
    To be honest i fond her nauseating but i am guessing she will never be able to run the show she will have far more problems getting anything done making her less harmful in the long run. many countries have allready said they wont deal with her.

Mc Cain on the other hand is nothing but a liberal turncoat.
    Plus, Hillary would not bypass congress in order to put us into a military confrontation with Iran, Korea, China, etc.

We in Pennsylvania have not voted yet, so McCain isn't inevitable.
    "It is error alone that needs the support of government. Truth can stand by itself".
    Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Dianer
    We in Pennsylvania have not voted yet, so McCain isn't inevitable.
    Is PA a win all state??

sorry don't know
    "It is error alone that needs the support of government. Truth can stand by itself".
    Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Bostonteaparty

it is called A FIX!
    i can tell ya i am a life long republican but somehow i was listed as a dem so i could not even vote
    something Stinks!
    It seems this is a wide spread problem,Repubs being listed as a Dem,I have heard several people complain this happened to them.

Do you think it has something to do with IA's and stolen Identities ?
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234