Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

evangelinot wrote:
    Blacks, especially in Southern states, will always vote black. That is why the republicans are so thrilled with BO. Blacks congregate and register to vote. At church, they talk about their group vote. The young and old vote. They have not had the vote long and appreciate it.
    This is an inaccurate generalization. Not ALL blacks vote black -- just as not ALL whites vote white. We are not homogeneous -- we do have the ability to think, and decide for ourselves. Many blacks support Hillary, and many whites support Obama. There are also many blacks, such as I, who will not support ANY pro-amnesty candidate – be they black, white, purple, green, or polka dot.

Although I am certain there are black and white politically active congregations; I attend church to worship and praise the Lord – NOT to discuss politics.

It's sad that race/ethnicity is even an issue in this 2008 presidential election. Of course, the MSM has done their best to add fuel to the fire.

Actually very few people voted last night or in the primaries at all so far...47% of voters have re-registered as Independants, they sat out, I am not sure what the total number was who voted last night but it was far from being the majority.....I think all the really pissed of people are sitting back waiting for an Independant.

This may be the year for an Independant and don't let the Media make you believe it is over, the election is not until next NOV.

I will tell you this I would vote for an Independant before I would McCain and i think alot of other Republicans would also, So the GOP just may be screwing them selves with these games they are playing.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

CR
    Quote Originally Posted by evangelinot
    If you look at it closely, you will see that a majority of whites are complacent and do not vote. They talk, complain, and whine...but they do not go to the polls. They do not exercise their right to vote.

The other minority groups are proud of their vote, use their vote, push to register their members to vote.

The minorities are approaching the majority. Hispanics, if the numbers were accurate, would be the majority, especially when they are all given Amnesty. Why do you think the candidates pander to them.

Blacks, especially in Southern states, will always vote black. That is why the republicans are so thrilled with BO. Blacks congregate and register to vote. At church, they talk about their group vote. The young and old vote. They have not had the vote long and appreciate it.

Hillary and BO did not campaign to whites in the Southern States... they went into the Black community. Whites did not count. They went were the voters are.

Look at CA, they pander to Hispanics there.

Did you see Jay Leno interview folks on the street, showing them pictures of past presidents, and current politicians? Black or white they did not even recognize any of them. They did not know their names! These folks do not vote. I guess they don't read the paper or watch the news either. This is the reality. But I can tell you that almost any black know who Barrack Obama is.

Jay said, "You will get the Government you deserve." Shook his head, in disbelief.
    I don't completely agree with you. I live in South Florida and generally the Hispanic population does not vote. Broward County used to be about 1/2 the size of Dade County but they would have twice the voter turnout. Dade County is about 80% Hispanic at this point. Overall, they do not participate in the political process in this country and are much more concerned about their homelands than the US. They watch Spanish language TV all day and the Cubans vote Republican regardless of anything because they're still mad at Kennedy for the Bay of Pigs. Bill Clinton didn't even campaign in Dade County because there was no point.

As far as the pandering is concerned, this is typical of how they run campaigns. They go to the extremes during the primary then back to the middle during the general election. Wait until the primaries are over and you will see them falling all over each other to appeal to whites who don't want tax increases and are concerned about things like gay marriage. They will start to segment whites the way that Karl Rove did when GWB got re-elected. They will then target those people with issues that concern them instead of focusing on them as a group whose concerns are strictly ethnic in nature.

In Georgia BO got 70% of the vote. Georgia is not 70% black.

Look at Alabama's numbers. Again I can assure you that conservative whites in the south are not voting BO. They are not voting.

The north is very different than the south in racial divide.

Yes I am aware that some blacks (women) voted for Hillary, even in Georgia...but the majority of black women did not.

BO cornered the 18-30 year old vote. Probably the 30-40 year old vote.

Age is also a huge factor, over 50 vote much differently than those in their twenties.

Gender is another issue in this race.

Don't get so offended...you are not the generalization.

Numbers are weird. Look at this forum. Here, we all know that a good bit of America is against Illegal Immigration.

We have around 85- 130 members on the forum at any given time. We have around 1200 guests at any one time.

We all know more people than these numbers indicate are furious about illegal immigration. How do we reach these people? Why are not more folks on this site?

This is the best site for Illegal Immigration.

Even though some people care, they are complacent.

Quote Originally Posted by evangelinot
    Don't get so offended...you are not the generalization.
    My response was for clarification purposes only. No offense taken -- and no offense intended.

I live...

I live in the south and I understand southern people. Most of the conservative votes went to Huckabee because this is the Bible belt. I truly don't understand or know WHO is doing all this voting for McCain. I know some of the military guys here voted McCain, but most of the people I know other than the Ron Paul people were either for Romney or Huckabee..and my exit polling showed that..as well as all the other Ron Paul meet up people who did exit polling in their precincts. I absolutely do not believe Mccain won my county even though it was reported he did. I firmly believe there is hanky panky going on. Romney should have won my county..by our exit polling and Huckabee second.

Re: I live...

Quote Originally Posted by jazzloversinc
    I live in the south and I understand southern people. Most of the conservative votes went to Huckabee because this is the Bible belt. I truly don't understand or know WHO is doing all this voting for McCain. I know some of the military guys here voted McCain, but most of the people I know other than the Ron Paul people were either for Romney or Huckabee..and my exit polling showed that..as well as all the other Ron Paul meet up people who did exit polling in their precincts. I absolutely do not believe Mccain won my county even though it was reported he did. I firmly believe there is hanky panky going on. Romney should have won my county..by our exit polling and Huckabee second.
    I'm thinking hanky panky went on in alot of states!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

There were California voters who posted comments on other sites.

They said that when they went to the polls, there were people there trying to convince them to change their votes from Romney to McCain.

They said that they were NOT asked for any kind of ID.

If any two states had the potential for voter fraud, they were DEFINITELy Florida and California.

When the illegals marched in our streets....Remember that they said "today we march, tomorrow we vote".

There are pro-illegal groups who definitely helped them to "fradulently" do so.

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    evangelinot, I don't believe all the guests on this site are anti-illegal immigration. I think many are from the other side and are checking us out. Just because some aren't members, doesn't mean they aren't paying attention. I think it's just the rest of America that isn't paying attention.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast