Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

AMERICANS need a day like this, badly.

We're so busy working to support the 20 million illegal mexicans and supporting their welfare babies that we don't take the time to pro-create.

Let's make it happen. Maybe we can nudge the anchor babies over the edge of the nest in favor of American babies. Maybe we can get some of our welfare money back? And free medical if we camoflouge our incomes a bit?
    "There's no such thing as ILLEGALalien-able rights!" REGRESO E MEXICO !

Quote Originally Posted by Nomoremex

We're so busy working to support the 20 million illegal mexicans and supporting their welfare babies that we don't take the time to pro-create.

Let's make it happen. Maybe we can nudge the anchor babies over the edge of the nest in favor of American babies. Maybe we can get some of our welfare money back? And free medical if we camoflouge our incomes a bit?
    Yup. Guys, this is not about a declining world population......It is about the decline of the Russians. Russia, like all of Europe, has a dying population. According to Pat Buchanan, in the next decade 10 million Russians and Ukranians will vanish from the earth due to early deaths and enemic birth-rates. Russia, like the USA and Western Europe, is experiencing a Third World invasion of its own.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

That's rather sad!

There was an article/study done in the UK where folks are waiting much later on in life to have children or holding off all together. So the UK may also have a decline as well but more for economical/social reasons.

Every country has its problems, that's for sure.

I agree with AG. We can send the illegals to every country with a procreation shortage. After all, they breed like rabbits, and are experts at doing "what others won't do."

Russia, like the USA and Western Europe, is experiencing a Third World invasion of its own.
    You are so right. Every civilized nation is experiencing an influx of immigrants, and they are all struggling with it. From the news stories I've read I don't think any are as serious as ours. Protecting borders could become the greatest defense challenge to sovereign nations.

They're all trying to outbreed us.

Remember - SMART people don't have as many children, and plan their families, and make sure they have the financial and emotional resources to have kids.

But, not our friends, the illegals - they know that WE will take care of everything.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    No thanks, I'm good (three nine pound kids are my limit). I'm 40 and my husband is 56, think we're done. However, I will gladly pass that torch onto someone younger, who has the energy.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12