Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar

S 13 in your town

Here I sat this morning, comfortable with the fact that it was time to tally the votes, knowing at that point, every issue, and every candidates chance was 50/50.

Then the afternoon mail came. As usual, my son went to the lock boxes to pick up the mail. He turned around to see a bald headed young man, who then asked him if he wanted to buy some tamales? He had none of the said un-kosher and un-county checked morsels with him. My son declined nicely.

As the young bald headed guy begins to turn away, my son (who is 13 and very astute) said he saw on the guys earlobe, a tattoo, and what he saw of it was "S 13".......................

He then came in and told me. That was one of those moments, when you can hear the blood rushing to your head, your own bodies reponse in a moment of sheer panic, an instinctual attempt to keep you standing and coherent.

Sure I called the local gang enforcement detective, I know him, he has been over here before. I'm sure he'll be interested in having his people come out, and make a good show, do some poking around, maybe the guilty ones will leave, sure they have the resources, we do not.

Then, the polls started coming in, and the announcement that Bush was going to do exactly what we had all suspected, get a good whiff of DNC butt to get his amnesty plan through, after all, his own who stood in the way of it were on their way out now.

Needless to say, we still have Ted Kolonoscopy with us, we'll get him sticking it to us for another four years, and serving the illegals of Oregon on a silver platter.

My town, and state feel really hostile right now, but then again, it was before this, it is now hostile with a good liberal explanation for it all.

Yeah guys, I feel sick right now, my world has narrowed and I am not one of those people who like being boxed in. I do plan to stick to the fight, but......I hope and pray to do it somewhere else, where I do not have to worry about my family, like I do now. This way, I will have more energy to devote to getting these people out of here.

In the meantime, we have to try to find a miracle to move with.

S 13.........nice......what was he putting in those tamales? One could only imagine.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I feel for you

I tend to be on the Democratic side of the fence, this election I voted for Ron Saxton. How the American People don't do their homework and see Illegal Immigration as the most serious threat to this country is beyond me. The way things are going I may find myself in Alaska within the next 10-15 years. I'm gonna take a guess that you live around the Hillsboro area or at least within an hour of or so of it. I don't know if I wanna laugh at the idiots that allow this when their community gets invaded or just cry. My grandfather is a WWII veteran and his brother is buried in France, my father is a Vietnam Veteran, and I am a Gulf War veteran. I have to ask just what the hell did any of us fight for? So our kids and grandkids could live in Mexico or at the least watch all the jobs get exported? I'm so angry I can't help but feel its time for Mod Edit. With the spineless wonders in this country now afraid of being called "racist" who would stand with me? I live in Eugene where opposing illegal immigration is "veiled racism." I've just lost all hope at this moment. I can only imagine how my aunt feels as a OB Nurse that lives and works in Eastern (occupied) Washington. Which incedently is not on any of the maps De Aztlan as ever being part of Mexico.

Justin, I live in East Gresham, right by highway 26, going towards Sandy and Mt. Hood. I have heard Hillsboro is bad though, once heard it called "Hillsburrito".

I am not generally totally partisan, but it seems lately Oregon (especially the Portland Metro area) is going down the toilet, and look at who has controlled out state government for at least the last ten years? Maybe it's been longer, but we have had Dems control everything here, the Portland Liberals, and all we need now is for someone to just reach up and flush, and their job will be complete as far as I'm concerned.

Gresham used to be this rural farming gateway to the country, but now it is an illegal alien cesspool. We once lived in Rockwood (you know where that is? Might as well call it Tijuana) for about 8 years when it was still a working class neighborhood, mixed people, but okay, now it is not even fit to be called the armpit of Gresham, it is more like the diseased groin of Gresham (sorry, I know that was REALLY crude, but look at this neighborhood sometime and you all will know it is deserved).

I cannot even send my kids to public school here, I have to homeschool them in order for them to learn and be safe. People act like it's such a wonderful thing to do it, but it is really hard, and in our situation, even more so as I have few resouces and contacts, as well as funding for what I need for them, but these schools are too focused on the illegals kids and their lack of knowledge with the English language and "culture barriers" to notice my kids were falling behind.

Gangs are even in our Junior Highs now. It has gotten to be like a flea problem, and no one is applying the Advantage.

I'm totally sick tonight. I cannot even sleep. Justin, wherever you live, if it is nice, stay there, and if you have no kids right now, work hard to buy a place away from the garbage that is Portland, so your kids will have a better chance. Trust me on this, we had no clue and now we are so stuck in this cesspool of a metro area, that so many think is so great, it's only because the illegal immigration crisis has not affected them.

Take it from someone who has had to live side by side with these people in both neighborhoods, some might be nice, but their presence altogether has totally undermined not only our nations well-being, but also that of our safety and our childrens own futures.

Sure, they work hard, but so do we. My husband works with a Mexican citizen with a work visa, doing the same job, so it was a job an American would do, there goes the governments theories on that one!

Sorry, just rambling because I am a tired insomniac who has had a really crummy day.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Justin I just noticed that you live in Eugene. My brother lives down there too, he is now single and recently retired from the Navy, works for some Korean electronics company, he really resents having to live there, he said it is a liberal freaky place to live.

Well then, you know how I feel up here, Eugene is a mirror of Portland, and it's San Francisco like politics.

Yes Justin, I am one of those very conservative people, if it were not for the jobs, I'd be more comfortable out in Eastern Oregon.

Are there really any places left that illegals have not invaded?
    If you can read this, thank a teacher.
    If you can read this in English, thank a soldier.

They are Human trash!!
    I will always Stand by the Eagle, I will never betray the Eagle, I am loyal to the Eagle!

Quote Originally Posted by GRITS
    Are there really any places left that illegals have not invaded?
    I live in West/Central PA and we don't have a discernable illegal problem yet; although, we did have a high profile murder case involving an illegal. The Eastern part of the state is inundated. We keep wondering how long it will be until they come our way. That's why I work so hard against it; I know what will happen to our nice little community if we lose this fight.

To be proactive, our city council passed an anti-illegal ordinance. Just last night I noticed an ad in the classifieds where our local cable provider was looking for people who speak Spanish to work in their office?! It made me wonder what they know that I don't.

We are a depressed area and so I don't know why illegals would be attracted to come here--there aren't many jobs for them. But, still, some of the chain stores like Home Depot and Lowe's have signs up in Spanish. I feel this sense of foreboding like they are all getting ready for something. Maybe I am being paranoid, but then I think....why do they need Spanish speakers at our local cable company?

Justin, I had a close relative killed 18 months ago in Iraq. It angers me to no end that he died on foreign soil fighting in this mismanaged war, when his commander in chief leaves our borders wide open to possible terrorists and allows foreign nationals to spit in our face everyday by coming here illegally and demanding their "rights." I can understand why people voted against the Republicans, although I don't think the Democrats will be much better and in some cases they might even be worse. I'm depressed today.

Welcome Justin and GRITS!

Check out our Action Panel for ideas on ways to get involved.
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... age&pid=19

American,
    I can pretty much assure you this guy was not selling tamales, please inform your children to stay away from these guys and ask them to let you know if they are ever aproached again, if they are call PD and make a report, not that it will do much good but if others do it as well it might help.
    Best wishes.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast