Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Believe me I hear ya!

My thoughts were to go to my family first with all the information that I have been learning and enlist their help. I was completly stunned at their reaction to me..

" You are one person GRITS, what are you going to do?"

" Do you think for a minute that we will get invovled to be called racists?"

"What about the the way you were brought up, being taught that everyone is equal?"

I told them that if for a second if they thought I was breaking any law they would be the first to turn me in, but illegals can break the law and you turn your back... shame on you....

Thanksgiving is gonna be fun this year!
    If you can read this, thank a teacher.
    If you can read this in English, thank a soldier.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Grits, unfortunately sometimes when we decide to walk this path here about illegal immigration, we begin it alone, but here we can ban together and give each other moral support.

Trust me on this, in the beginning you might not get a lot of moral support from people in your life, but they will begin to come around. I have a best friend who felt I was just turning into a person with ideas of racial supremacy, but then she started seeing how big of a problem it is, and started keeping up in the issue.

My family has been on board from almost day one, with the exception of attending rallies, protests or meetings, which I wish I could get them to. They will come around though, so will yours. Keep throwing the facts at them, not the emotional points, it will work, they will see it.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

About 20 miles from my home, there are MS-13 members that are invading the small town of Easton, Maryland.

Which is just a few milesfrom the homes of Dick Cheney,and Donald Rumsfeld. One would think, they more than anyone would want this type of thing addressed!

I guess until it effects their lives on a personal level, they, like Bush just don't give a darn.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    HaHaHa

I hope they get some firsthand knowledge of what it feels like to have to live with this. No, I do not want anyone hurt, I just want it to cause them PTSD and some nightmares like it has us, and many nights of insomnia.

Then maybe they will understand what their lukewarm stance on illegal immigration is doing to us all.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123