Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Mountaindog, maybe tamale was codeword for a joint? My main worry was that he had been approaching the mailboxes to try to get into them, and my son was there, so he had to make an excuse why he walked over there. The other thought that came into my head was he was talking to him trying to get a feel for how he would react to him, which to me would signal someone looking to cause trouble.

Our local gang enforcement detective called me this morning, he is making a visit to this complex to just kind of "walk around" and he said he would pay close attention to the unit this guy came out of. I also emailed the neighborhood association president about this complex, to let them know how bad it is in here, and how it will eventually seep out into the surrounding areas.

Since I cannot consider moving right now, I have to fight to have a safe place to live for our kids and us, and this is all I can do. As for the landlord, I would never consider talking to him as he is a dimwit, at best, and would say something out loud about us noticing the gang guy, and we'd get shot.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

noyoucannot,
    You're right, I think central and north central Penna are still nice places to live. I live in northeast Penna and parts of it are getting pretty bad, especially Hazleton as you know. Scranton is gaining on Hazleton as the mayor welcomes them. Southern Penna is a lost cause, with cities such as Lancaster, Reading and even Bethlehem over run.
    I'm thinking of moving west of here to a town on the northern tier, from what I've seen, they are still pretty safe.
    If you want to get more involved, the Penna Minutemen chapter are getting organized. I joined them and would recommend them as a good group to get involved with. I can give you info.
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

I wonder if it is going to come down to legal citizens moving and living in one part of our Nation with the illegals taking over other parts? If everyone thinks our nation was divided before just hang around to really see The Great Divide!

AmericanElizabeth, I am glad you are making the hard decision to leave, I have often worried about you and your family being surrounded by illegals where you live, good luck, hope you find a good place to live.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Thanks Nitty, my goal is to save some and also use part of our tax return and find a decent double wide that needs some TLC, that way we can rent a space with no other payments, save for some property to put it on, this way, we are not in debt to anyone.

My own brother bought a two bed, two bath double wide and it cost him $2000.00, he paid cash, and had only space rent at $375.00. I am aiming for something similar and already have the ball rolling by putting my feelers out there. I think we'll be ok till after the Holidays anyways, and it gives us time to try to put some $$$ aside in the bank.

If the police find them and identify them here, they give them 24 hours to get out, and the landlord is notified that they had rented to gang members, and if it continues to be a problem, the city can confiscate the property, I have been looking forward to that one myself, but I won't likely be here to see it, oh well, I guess I will miss out on all the fun!!!!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

American,
    code words are used very often and they are propably not just selling a joint, you never know what they have. I don't know how to tell you strongly enough that you need to protect your children from these guys and drugs. There have been many innocent teens killed by gang bangers who thought they were a rival gang member.
    Kids often have a natual desire to try things they are told not to and drugs are one of them, but there are drugs out there that all you need to do is try them one time and you are hooked for life, I have seen it and lived it...I am a meth addict...I tried it one time twenty years ago and it took everything I had not to go back and get more and I never used it again!! When someone offers your kids drugs they are pointing a gun at their head because this stuff will ruin their lives to the point they will wish they were dead.
    Stay safe,
    with best wishes,
    MD
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks for the tips Mad Dog. I feel fortunate that my son is a pretty strong willed kid who knows that the Lord would not want him to destroy his life with drugs. We have talked extensively about not using them, and anyone who offers them to you is either an outright criminal, or a sorry excuse for a friend.

Our main goal is to just get out. One advantage we have right now is that the hard November rains have hit, and most of these people stay in almost all of the time here, they do not like our weather. It also mean my kids are inside most of the time too. Less chance for interaction.

Quote Originally Posted by GRITS
    Are there really any places left that illegals have not invaded?
    Antartica is a sure bet for now.
    Che Guevara wears a picture of ME on his t-shirt.

Che Guevara wears a picture of ME on his t-shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by sgt_shlitz

With Global Warming it might be a nice place to live.
    If you can read this, thank a teacher.
    If you can read this in English, thank a soldier.

They are in every city and are affecting all area of our lives. This is an invasion and occupation of our country and it has to stop. We are protecting other countries and not our own. Our leaders need a wake up call from us.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast