Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sadly this does not surprise me

I've been doing some research into the radical Aztlan/reconquista crowd lately. For those of you who don't live here in the southwest they are, without a doubt, the biggest threat that we face. More so than the decisions of our bloated drunkards in Washington.

Anyway, I was thinking of ways that they can be stopped. Their actions most certainly, and admittedly so by them, are to conquer and "reclaim" their mythical land of Aztlan. It occurred to me that their must be some language in the Patriotic Act that would make their actions and threats illegal and warrant them as terrorist acts. Well, I'm still looking. But I did find something of interest.

There is NO, I repeat NO, language that I have found in the Patriot Act that addresses protecting the southern border. But, you guessed it, there is a section on protecting the NORTHERN border. (TITLE IV--PROTECTING THE BORDER).

Yea. Gotta keep out those Canadians. Damn icebacks. They're coming here in droves ruining our way of life. Pretty soon we're going to be hearing Celine Dion blaring from all the boom boxes at construction sites and we'll have to teach our kids curling eh.

If you want to see it you can go here--
    http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/D?c ... 107uF409P::

It's just over half way down.

Unbelievable and your right about Aztlan. They're poisoning our colleges and Universities; and these naive campus libs are right their with them.

I would suspect the FBI, et al, are watching these people. If we can elect a decent president perhaps we can kick these traitors in their collective asses.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

Re: Sadly this does not surprise me

Quote Originally Posted by oldsalt
    There is NO, I repeat NO, language that I have found in the Patriot Act that addresses protecting the southern border

I guess we are guilty of the same thing that congress is.........none of us have read the Patriot Act.

I guess ron Paul is the only human to have read the damn thing.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Are some of these gang members, or what do they do?
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

tinybobidaho wrote:
    Are some of these gang members, or what do they do?
    They are seditionists.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

REMEMBER THE ALAMO!!!
    "You tell 'em I'm coming...and hell's coming with me, you hear!?"

Well if they are trying to take land back that they think is theirs, they've about got it.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by pjr40
    I would suspect the FBI, et al, are watching these people.
    I have a friend that is an agent. I'll ask her tomorrow. She mainly works drugs (cocaine).

I was at a gun show last year in Costa Mesa and was shocked at how many gang types were there "restocking". As I was walking down the isle this little (I'm 6'4") punks shirt caught my attention. "We didn't cross the border..." So out of curiosity, I decided to watch him and his buddy. They proceeded to buy 4 ammo boxes of 9mm rounds. They were there with a rolling suitcase. When they opened it to put away their purchase they had a little trouble because it was already filled with bullet proof vests and other stuff.

Now I looked around to see if anyone else was keeping an eye on these fine hardworking young men and saw no one.

I called my FBI friend on the way home and asked her if they ever sent agents to the gun shows. She said no. Why. I told her the story. I don't know if they do now. Those guys are really good at what they do. The best in the world really. But I think sometimes they get so wrapped up in whatever they are working on that they are blind to other things.

I have been to a few gun shows since and it is the same story every time.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast