Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Well if they are trying to take land back that they think is theirs, they've about got it.
    I think explaining this to them would be like explaining graduate level physics......they just don't get it.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Re: Sadly this does not surprise me

Quote Originally Posted by oldsalt
    There is NO, I repeat NO, language that I have found in the Patriot Act that addresses protecting the southern border. But, you guessed it, there is a section on protecting the NORTHERN border. (TITLE IV--PROTECTING THE BORDER).
    Now that is interesting. (Passing on to a friend.)

Quote Originally Posted by pjr40
    I would suspect the FBI, et al, are watching these people. If we can elect a decent president perhaps we can kick these traitors in their collective asses.
    Oh sure, they're watching them, as they parade through our cities and towns on Cinco de Mayo....and then go after US citizens who protest their presence in our country or LEO who arrest illegals throwing bottles and rocks at them.

We not only have to concern ourselves with this group, but there is a Muslim group that has a jihad training camp (the feds are watching) in OUR country. I'll see if I can find an article on them.

Of course the MSM won't report these stories. Is this all a part of some diabolical scheme to destroy this country, or I am living in the Twilight Zone? It's so outrageous, it simply doesn't seem real.

Quote Originally Posted by fedupDeb
    Is this all a part of some diabolical scheme to destroy this country,
    Yes. The illegal immigration problem is just the tip of the iceberg.

Quote Originally Posted by fedupDeb
    or I am living in the Twilight Zone?
    No, unfortunately. Although it really does feel that way a lot because of how upside-down and inside-out our nation has become.

There's been lots of information posted at ALIPAC about this. I'm sure one could find a lot in the archives on this site about this if one were to perform a search for say, NAU, SPP for starters.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12