Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I wonder if they understand the concept of 'poor' manners.

If you can confirm that they are illegal, you can call ICE.
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

AE

Well ExOC, I'd love to, but last time I actually spoke with the Portland office (to my knowledge not a really big one) they stated their main focus is to be working with local law, with criminals incarcerated and here illegally, and as well with cases where fraudulent documentation is being used. coming out to an apartment complex to pick up just a few trouble makers (I wish...)is not within their scope of business I guess. Mainly, though, it has been the kids, and not even police will deal with them unless it is outright criminal.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

AE this link may be of interest to you.

http://www.ice.gov/pi/news/newsreleases ... string=CAP

This was just announced March 28, 2008.

Ask the local ICE office if they have a CAP agreement with your sheriff or police agency. This agreement assigns ICE agents to your detention facilities. They either are there or go to the detention facility a few times a week and they interview detainees to determine their legal status even if your city isn't enrolled in the 287(g) program.

This new one sounds very interesting. All there is a tip line for ICE. IF you have good and complete information they will take it. Such as drop houses and videos of traffic in your area that is suspicious.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AE
    Well ExOC, I'd love to, but last time I actually spoke with the Portland office (to my knowledge not a really big one) they stated their main focus is to be working with local law, with criminals incarcerated and here illegally, and as well with cases where fraudulent documentation is being used. coming out to an apartment complex to pick up just a few trouble makers (I wish...)is not within their scope of business I guess. Mainly, though, it has been the kids, and not even police will deal with them unless it is outright criminal.
    Sigh, AE, this just goes to show you the BREADTH of this this problem. It is like us Americans today, who have to choose the lesser of 3 evils running for President. Sigh. (I think I need to find a new country to AGAIN move to.....)
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

My first thought would have been to throw a bunch of extra long roofing nails down into and around that mudhole. Of course have your building supplies near the site so there's your reason for the nails. "The kids must have gotten into them and thrown them around!"

Do they have alot of "visitors"? If so....use a digital camera (records dates and times) and take pictures of the comings and goings. Call social services and the police and report suspected drug dealings, AROUND CHILDREN.

Quote Originally Posted by AE
    BTW, the one thing I left out was this. The back fence borders the next duplexes side, and this guy next door will randomly wander around to the back, the other day we noticed where the fence meets the back fence, a gap, there were cigarette butts sitting right where one could "peek" in. I thought to myself that a fence is just too much for them, they cannot stand to not know what is going on, and/or to be fenced out of something !
    Put up a nice little sign saying "Please use ashtray" and nail a can to the fence.
    He'll know he's been caught.

I feel bad for your situation and the millions(?) of other Americans who have to put up with this cr@p, I'm so glad my neighbors are not withing yelling distance.
    ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION= Breeding the American out of existence.

Mr Bush himself: "It is far too soon to judge a man with eight months left in office." 2008-05-24

AE

I'm so glad my neighbors are not withing yelling distance
    DinTN, I have to be honest, Eastern Oregon is looking more and more desirable to me. This is one big state and here in the western third, it is beautiful, but crowded (well...crowded so far as an Oregonian is concerned), and the eastern 2/3, which is grassy plateau, scrublands and high desert (with mountain ranges mixed in) is more sparsley populated and with a totally different breed of people. Think cowboys, think less tolerant, it is looking so good to me lately (I spent some of my childhood there and have an affinity for it anyways).

Speaking of the sharp stuff on driveways. About a year and half ago, we were out getting our previous car ready, and as I walked to the back to put in some items in the trunk, I found a neatly placed pile of glass under out back tire. It was early in the AM and had not been there the night before when we were putting stuff in the night before........

The ONLY thing we have done to these people here is simply to live here (aside from being "gringo's"). They have tried a lot and have even stooped as low as putting the kids to work to accomplish some of their bull.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

AE, as I read this, I really really feel for you having to deal with this crap. This is reverse racisim and NO ONE should have to live with this. If you feel it is best/possible for your family's sanity to move, then do it.

Don't feel like you gave up the fight. If it was me, ( and I had the resources) I would go-mainly because I would turn into such a ravin B!tch that the rest of my family could not tolerate me. Life's too short and your focus needs to be on your hubby and kids. Lord knows they are only kids for so long and you are only young once. (Listen to the Trace Adkins song "Your Gonna Miss This").

If these "people" want to crap in thier own yard-let them. Your landlord, as understanding as they might be, have made this bed and now must lie in it by renting to them. Once you, likely the only GOOD renters he had move- he will see what a pickle he got himself into by renting to them.

It is easy for anyone outside of the situation to say "stay and fight the good fight"- but when it comes right down to it-life is too short and you need peace of mind at some point. Use that video camera you are planning to buy to record happy, family times and not a bunch of jerks tryng to mess you around if at all possible.

I can only speak from what I would do. If this were to happen in my immediate area/neighborhood-I'd be livid and long gone by what ever it takes. I have no tolerance for this kind of BS. I have seen other similar posts from you regarding these "lovely" neighbors of yours and I commend you for your tolerance and level headedness, but I am also concerned for you and your family's well being and mental peace of mind. These "neighbors" of yours are making an obvious show of hatred (misplaced) for you and your family and THAT scares me.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Think cowboys, think less tolerant, it is looking so good to me lately (I spent some of my childhood there and have an affinity for it anyways).
    I LOVE Cowboys!!!!!!!!!!!

I was wondering if you could post an "ICE" sign or something in your back yard to maybe keep them out???
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast