Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The Sanctuary calls ALIPAC anti-Latino

From the Open Border Group The Sanctuary:

http://feeds.feedburner(dot)com/TheSanctuary-FrontPage?format=xml

ALIPAC stands for "Anti Latino Immigration"
    Yesterday, June 07, 2008, 2:52:24 PM | DreamActivist

William Gheen, the President of ALIPAC.us (not to be mistaken for ALIPAC(DOT)net) claims that his site is not a hate group and not anti-immigrant; they are in fact, pro-legal immigration and anti-(illegal)-immigration, and 1 out of 5 members belong to a minority ethnic group. He was incredibly upset by a Charlotte Observer article a few days ago that called him an immigrant-scapegoating bigot, after highlighting his rhetoric:

“We have a destructive human tsunami headed our way,â€

These people are so lame. They are so desperate to try and twist anything out of context. Each time they do it, they are just hoping someone scans the material without actually looking at the sourcing.

Item 1

I implied Pinto Bean's comment was a joke, and clearly stated my opposition to the idea of conscripting armed citizens to enforce immigration laws. We have left these comments in clear view because you have one comment from a person that does not speak for ALIPAC, and my comments opposing his outlandish idea officially on behalf of ALIPAC. This is why no reporter has ever quoted this exchange and not event the attack dogs at the ADL and SPLC will try to use it. Only the very radical and rabid pro illegal alien activists even attempt to use it and so far it has just not given them any traction at all since the deception attempt is so overt.

Item 2

My recent post "THEY ARE NOT IMMIGRATING THEY ARE COLONIZING!" is an accurate response to the article my comment responds to. The statement was made as a direct response to the article contents that read...

"....that residents say the area is becoming a gilded colony of Mexicans, where speaking English is optional and people can breathe easy cruising around in their Mercedes-Benzes and BMWs. "I always say that Eastlake is the city with the highest standard of living in all of Mexico," joked Enrique Hernandez Pulido, a San Diego-based attorney with many Mexican emigre clients...."

The article describes what is happening as colonization instead of immigration and I am just pointing that out.

Item 3

This is the most despicable lie of them all

"William Gheen purported that due to expanding ethnic minority groups, the White race was facing extinction, a popular statement among neo-Nazi groups. "

I never said that Whites were facing extinction. I said that "At 1.9 children per female, white Americans are still on an EXTINCTION rate."

This is true. because 1.9 is an extinction rate for any race, species, group, etc...

I also said "The white population is shrinking at these rates while all other ethnic populations are expanding. "

I never said that whites were going extinct due to the expansion of other ethnic populations. I just pointed out the truth of the situation as reported by the latest official studies.

4. These are all quotes from the Discussion Groups area of the ALIPAC website which is open source material.

Each section is clearly labeled...

"6. Disclaimer: ALIPAC is not responsible for the content of posts, comments, articles, and links to other organizations. Posting here does not imply endorsement or support. Posts from the public here are NOT organizational statements or the positions of ALIPAC. Official ALIPAC organizational positions and statements are found on the main site at www.alipac.us "

William Gheen
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The fact that the Open Border Groups have targeted ALIPAC means that we are effective in our figth against amnesty.

Slanderous attacks say alot about the fact that they fear our activism!

Lets keep on fighting patriots!!!

I do not think it is a good idea to go to their site as I feel this is what they are trying to get us to do.

Ignore them as they want more hits so it will show up on a google search.Beside they seem to have a connection with Alipac(DOT)net and ,in fact,may be the same nut cases imo.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

So some people who post articles on here or comment on here may be trying to back stab?

William clearly stated he was against what Pinto said. Isn't there a law enforcement word for this called "entrapment?"

The number of white people in the United States has drastically declined since 1966. That is a fact. In 1966 White people made up 96% of the population. Today White people make up less than 60%

The White people are disappearing because they don't repopulate themselves with having children.

How is that racist? It's a fact.

In a multicultural sensitivity class that I had in 1992, we were told that by 2030 Spanish would be the predominate language in the country.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

www.revolutionmarch.com

www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Lxcq8fGY9w

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    I do not think it is a good idea to go to their site as I feel this is what they are trying to get us to do.

Ignore them as they want more hits so it will show up on a google search.Beside they seem to have a connection with Alipac(DOT)net and ,in fact,may be the same nut cases imo.
    Excellent point!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Remember when Tony Cheek hacked the website and posted as if he were an actual ALIPAC supporter but reposted his message on the board multiple times then he posted links to his own post on his own board.

As far as twenty per cent of the posters here being minority members I am part Black and part Bengali Indian on my mother's side. Some of her family members are Mexicans. I know we have a lot of Latinos here.

===========================

I would actually argue that unchecked immigration IS causing White extinction. Most arents generally wait to have children until they are able to support them at the same quality of life they themselves experienced. A White American couple will wait until they can match what their own parents earned. Third World immigrants can do that even at minimum wage. The more of such immigrants competing for jobs the lower the wage rate for the job.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I get so tired of being called a Racist or a Bigot I just want our Laws to be enforced and EVERYONE LEGAL !!!!( I said LEGAL) to be treated equal and in my opinion the ones here ILLEGALLY have no rights to nothing and I MEAN NOTHING ! THE USA LAWS ARE FOR THE USA CITIZENS ! If they want laws to work for them and want rights fight for them in your home country ! This country has heped enough people in other parts of the world including MEXICO and all the LATINO countries, IT IS TIME TO WORK FOR US THE CITIZENS NOW !!!!!
    Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.

Some simple facts and a quick history lesson, Back in the early 1900's Immigrants from italy, germany, Ireland etc came to the United States to seek out the American dream, they worked hard, learned the english language and assimulated into American culture. What they didn't do is Burn the American flag, Fly their own flag over the American flag, demand their own schools, demand everything be printed in there own language, make claims that part of the U.S. belongs to them, preach anti-American Communist propaganda. thats why you will never ever win, there will never be an Amnesty or Dream Act for Illegal aliens no matter who is president, you can throw all the curve balls you want, you never gonna take this country ever. End of story.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

These nuts say "illegal" is NOT a NOUN, but there is simply NOTHING else to call an ILLICIT foreigner BUT an ILLEGAL alien!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast