Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

To the lurkers from that website:

I am NOT a neo-nazi nor is ALIPAC a hate group.

I support "Legal" immigration because that's how my family came here.

They applied legally and paid the fees to get here.

They don't fly their native country's flag and they speak English.

They work, pay taxes and pay for medical and auto insurance.

To do otherwise is disrespectful to their new home. 'nuff said.

Arizona, where the illegals are slithering away

Some Hispanics are White

For the record:

Going by DNA testing: a significant of Hispanics are actually 'White'.

And; some dark skinned Latinos may have little actual indigenous heritage to boot.
    StarshipTrooper<div>
    </div><div>Things happen for a reason.</div>

AE

USPatriot, so true. They are simply looking for attention and hits to make them feel important, when in truth, they are likely the same 3 or 5 on alipac.nut (yeah I know, I intentionally misspelled this).

I have rarely ever gone to any of these sites, as I could care little about their dribble.

lame, lame, lame............
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Quote Originally Posted by AE
    USPatriot, so true. They are simply looking for attention and hits to make them feel important, when in truth, they are likely the same 3 or 5 on alipac.nut (yeah I know, I intentionally misspelled this).

I have rarely ever gone to any of these sites, as I could care little about their dribble.

lame, lame, lame............
    Yeah I think they got lonesome at Alipac.nut so they built a new site hoping to bring in unsuspecting people since Alipac.nut was such a flop.Even pro-illegals avoided their site it is so weird.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Yeah I agree with all this.
    But, remeber we that want laws enforced, we are RACIEST.

Someone ( mexican girl) told me that I stold her LAND.
    Well, I said, you sure look good for being over 200 years old. First of all I wasnt here, my family who are indiands where here. The mexican nationals are the ones who stold the land from the indians, they murdered them for this land, Arizona, Cal, new mexico, texas. Most of my family was from TEXAs and Arizona. Most of them now live in Kansas, when they went over to make a new life.
    The history books of mexico, tell a different story.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

That article is completely lame. Maybe if they lurked here more they would find out that we are against any form of illegal immigration. There has been discussion on illegal Russian and Irish immigrants on the east coast. I remember discussions about illegal Asian immigration problems in California. We are soley againist illegal immigration from different countries. We aren't racist maybe the lurkers should spend more time here. Not all the members here are white. There are many members of Hispanic/Latino descent. There are Blacks and Asians as well. There are also legal immigrants posting here. We are all Americans who want the law to be upheld and our country to be preserved.
    ProEnglish:The English Language Advocates
    http://www.proenglish.org/

Re: The Sanctuary calls ALIPAC anti-Latino

Quote Originally Posted by LawEnforcer
    From the Open Border Group The Sanctuary:

http://feeds.feedburner(dot)com/TheSanctuary-FrontPage?format=xml

ALIPAC stands for "Anti Latino Immigration"
    Shows how ignorant they are. We have quite a few Latinos here. If fact, like Lou Dobbs, my wife is Latina and she feels the same way we all do about this mess.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Just another example of an ignorant rant (without any merit as usual) in which someone shouts "racism" at the top of their lungs and hopes someone will listen.

Why are pro-illegal invader groups so focused on race and racism? Why cannot they ever use the rule of law or facts to make their case in support of illegal invaders - instead of focusing on race and calling those who oppose them "racists?" Could it be that the facts and rule of law completely contradict their positions, as thus, they must rely on the argument of 'racism' in order to further their agenda?

In other words, business as usual with pro-illegal invader groups...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You know, if our opponents actually focused on the issue and tried to rely on things that were true, instead of lying all the time about ALIPAC, they might be more effective.

They acknowledge that they are failing to win the "hearts and minds" of Americans on this issue.

I guess they are too stupid to realize that the lies and smear tactics deployed by these fringe bloggers, the ADL and SPLC, La Raza, Media Matters, and some editors like Mary Schulken are hurting their cause.

They are, in effect, shooting themselves in the foot.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They can call it hate if they like but I will stand by my words concerning the schools , even though I am not in their little article of lies above.

I have stated several times they have flooded our schools with non-english speaking children and that has contributed to the lack of education our children are recieving, OUR schools are a mess and this takes away from the time spent educating OUR children who are citizens, children whose taxpayer parents built these school for OUR children....

What I see is these people are not happy if we try to protect anything we have worked for and paid for......."Protectionist" I am, and I don't give a "Sandrats Patoote" what people like this think. Print that!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast