Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

carolinatnwoman asked about the following info in another thread:

(From Dobbs show this evening - he questioned NAFTA, mentioned it's unintended [?] impact on working Canadian families, and said it should be revisited to help keep livable wage jobs in Canada, and the US, respectively):

Jack Layton - http://www.ndp.ca/

New Democratic Party Leader - Help from a Canadian!

Great interview with Dobbs. Please check it out on the repeat if possible.

Anybody else catch this?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Phrede I told my hubby we need to leave CA. This morning on of the Democratic legislators stood on the steps in Sacramento and said "someone is going to have to pay for this and I don't care who it is." He had the teachers unions around him. He said, "we'll have to raise taxes." Well isn't that just the Democrats mantra?

I have a friend who has property in Two Sisters Oregon. They say its beautiful. I haven't seen it. How rural is that and what do people do for medical care?

CA born and raised and just had it. Newt Gingrich's answer to those who want to increase taxes on the wealthy said, "In CA they in a fiscal crisis. It's due to over spending and 50% of the revenue shortage is due to the wealthier Californians leaving the state. If they have businesses, they take them with them." That's what happens when people get fed up. One of these days, CA will be devoid of revenues and they'll have to legalize the illegals and tax the heck out of them. LOL
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Lou Dobbbs: Well, the mayor of Santa Cruz, California, has a little problem with me apparently. Mayor Ryan Coonerty has issued the proclamation calling for what in Santa Cruz is called at least in the city council a Lou Dobbs-free month. You see the mayor says I was too critical of his congressman, Sam Farr, a Democrat from Santa Cruz. I was critical of him last week after the congressman referred to Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents as in his judgment of his constituent's perception of ICE as being Gestapo like. I said that probably was not the nicest thing they could have said. I asked even, you know where was the A.D.L., a host of other groups because that's really hate speech, isn't it?

And I said to Congressman Farr, why don't you come on here and we'll talk about it and discuss it. Well the mayor now is accusing me of doing less than conducting a public discourse at the level he would wish, but has no problem supporting Congressman Farr for his divisive and offensive language.

We asked Mayor Connerty to join us and he said that my criticism was in his view sensational journalism. And the mayor also added that the proclamation was tongue-in-cheek. He does agree with my position on America's middle class and corporate corruption you'll be pleased to know. We've invited him here. I hope he will join us.

And we'll sort this thing out. By the way, Congressman Farr, you know come on, come on down. You don't need the mayor of Santa Cruz to take your back. You can come up like a big boy and sit down here and we'll talk about a few things like using the expression Gestapo like when referring to you as federal law enforcement agents.

Hey isn't that the pot calling the kettle black? (Old saying my grandmother use to say for you younger posters)

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    This morning on of the Democratic legislators stood on the steps in Sacramento and said "someone is going to have to pay for this and I don't care who it is." He had the teachers unions around him. He said, "we'll have to raise taxes."
    I wonder how many of those teacher union members are foreigners, either temporary or permanent?

CA will be devoid of revenues and they'll have to legalize the illegals and tax the heck out of them.

After all you folks move away leaving only illegals behind, maybe Arnold could sell or lease CA to Mexico!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    This morning on of the Democratic legislators stood on the steps in Sacramento and said "someone is going to have to pay for this and I don't care who it is." He had the teachers unions around him. He said, "we'll have to raise taxes."
    I wonder how many of those teacher union members are foreigners, either temporary or permanent?
    I don't know. I do know they just passed a bill making homeschoolers parents need a masters degree. They are hurting in some areas of students out of the seats and losing federal dollars. So they are trying to force them back in.

What will be telling is if they go to private or they just leave CA and let the illegals have it. How are they going to keep funding it. It will drive home owners out of CA. I've seen this happen to a city we were in. We had a aerospace company go out of business. It glutted the housing sales and the city became a rental area. After they move, buy homes else where and can't sell they'll let them foreclose. Then the L.A. riots and that community came all the way into our area to shop and go to theatres because they burned theirs down. NOW you don't want to live in that city. It's a mess. Well, CA is that way and getting worse and we'll leave it to them.

Quote Originally Posted by carolinamtnwoman
    CA will be devoid of revenues and they'll have to legalize the illegals and tax the heck out of them.

After all you folks move away leaving only illegals behind, maybe Arnold could sell or lease CA to Mexico!!!

ROFLMBO

DOBBS just said on the radio show that the mayor will be a guest on Friday

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast