Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

For now.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

' You show where there is an immigration problem, you just show me!' Where do you know that this is a -- has become a problem in Pennsylvania? He told her that he had gotten more feedback about immigration than any other issue.
    I guess he has taken notice of my letters and phone calls.

I truly believe that he is using this issue because he is loosing in the polls by a huge margin and he knows this is a hot issue with the voters.

Not that the Democrat Casey would be any better on the immigration issue. Santorum didn't know where he stood on the NAFTA agreement the day before the vote, I believe he had to make sure it would pass before voting no, because so many steel mills had just shut down in Pittsburgh. This was about thirteen years ago. I knew where I stood on NAFTA a year before the vote, yet he hadn't decided.

I heard just recently that he was one of the deciding votes on CAFTA, I still have to verify this.

Illegal immigration is not a big problem in Western Pennsylvania yet, and I want to keep it that way.

Most of the illegals are in the North Eastern part of Pennsylvania where they are a problem. I have mentioned before that when they were protesting "A Day without a Mexican" they were lucky to have about 50 show up in Downtown Pittsburgh.

I live a few miles from steelerbabe, and we are in the suburbs outside of Pittsburgh. That fact has not kept me from fighting for the cause, in fact I probably have been in this fight longer than most.

They are starting to show up more in the downtown section of the City and in the Oakland area where there are a few University's.

To bring up the subject used to get me strange looks also, but the marches opened some of their eyes.

Still, I get some saying,"do you want to pay 2.00 for a head of lettuce. I don't believe they know how much they are really costing the taxpayers.

They still have a lot to learn around here.

Santorum said, "He told her that he had gotten more feedback about immigration than any other issue."

Now the truth comes out about the number one issue on voter's minds. The media has been lying to us about the number one issue on voters minds. It's not Iraq, it's illegal immigration.

The feedback that Santorum gets about immigration, more than any other issue, is typical of all politicians. They know it, and I know it.

The people in Pennsylvania are making a big mistake if they vote for the other guy, he is all for the senate bill. At least Santorum voted against the senate bill. Looks like these misinformed people are going to elect the wrong guy although I have not looked at Santorum's report card on immigration othere than the massive immigration bill.

sawdust,
    I have gone back and forth on this vote. Voting for Casey is a definite yes to the Senate bill. Santorum has a B or B+ on his voting record, but I noticed he didn't vote on many provisions on the illegal immigration issue recently. This would give him a higher grade than maybe he deserves.

Kind of like a golf handicap, if you submit 2 scores and they are just average and I submit 6 scores and half are wonderful and half stink. We would probably have the same handicap. It would be the same as someone voting all of the time and someone voting just a few times. I would never vote for Casey, but there is an Independent running and I would like to vote for him just to show Santorum. But I don't want to cut off my nose to spite my face. What a conundrum!

I know deep down in my heart he is a Bush boy.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12