Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sarah Palin/Glenn Beck Campaigning for Rick Perry? WTH?

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent ... 08679.html

Why are Palin and Beck campaigning for this guy??? And I can honestly say this, since I'm old, lol. I've watched Beck for many years, and it is just since the beginning of the Obama administration and when he left CNN that he became a libertarian as he calls it. A Liberty dude, who supports a butt wipe like Rick Perry that forces 6th grade girls to buy a shot? (at $350. per pop from his pharmaceutical companies, including illegals I might add... more profit from them... probably $500. a shot from the government for illegals.

I always thought Palin was a naive, opportunist but Beck has gone the way of Lou Dobbs... He is lying to get a nice check every month and one day soon, we will learn he is full of crap; just like Lou Dobbs.

Perry has almost 2,000,000 illegals in his state... and watching the debate two weeks ago; he is a firm believer in allowing illegals to have a driver's license. They are a 2,000,000 strong voting block...

Perry is a member of the Bilderberg Group.. a globalist conspiracy for the new world order that meets secretly and determines our fate.. Google Bilderberg Group.

What bothers me as well, is that the two candidates Palin is campaigning for are both owned by the pharmaceutical companies... McCain just introduced legislation to prohibit you from purchasing vitamin supplements. Perry dictated everyone, everyone entering the 6th grade had to take a shot from his Merck & Co.; whether it kills them in ten years or not.

http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=54095
    At the behest of Merck & Co., the huge drug company. They really hit the jackpot.
    The vaccine in question is new, approved by the FDA on June 8, 2006 and added to the regular childhood immunization schedule on June 29. Talk about fast track! It's Gardasil, made only by Merck, which says three shots over six months are necessary. Cost? $360 or more, depending on the physician.

Sure, it's the spreading nanny government and – surprise, surprise, it's fueled by money!

As always – follow the money – but it's more than that. The lives and safety of our children are at stake no matter what the PR says.

Perry is a pro-illegal candidate... a sheep in wolves' clothing... In the debate he was tough to say yeah, it's the federal government's problem.. We need to be reimbursed for all of them... yeah right, you're the governor dude... all you have to do is yell, and have them all gone the next day. But bless his lying heart, Perry thinks we are being too tough on these outstanding, honest felons:

Perry assails some limits on migrants

He splits with base on border wall, ending 'birthright citizenship'

11:33 PM CST on Wednesday, December 6, 2006
    By KAREN BROOKS / The Dallas Morning News

AUSTIN – Gov. Rick Perry sharply criticized several immigration proposals Wednesday, saying "divisive" ideas – such as a wall along the border, cutting off public education for illegal immigrants and taking away "birthright citizenship" – should give way to "real solutions."
    "Any of those types of legislation that create divisions are bad," Mr. Perry told reporters at a meeting of public officials from the border region. "We need to look at ways to be bringing people together, rather than driving wedges between them."

The comments put him in direct opposition to other Republican leaders, as well as the lawmaker leading the charge to challenge the right to automatic citizenship of children born to illegal immigrants on American soil. That plan is backed by the state GOP.
    Although it isn't the first time Mr. Perry has diverged from his party on immigration, it's the first time he's spoken out so forcefully against some of the party's toughest ideas. Such proposals are expected to be major issues when the Legislature convenes next month. Mr. Perry didn't weigh in on specific bills but left no doubt that he opposes such measures.

Tell Us
    Share your thoughts on Gov. Perry's comments
    "I'm very disappointed in Governor Perry's remarks," said Rep. Leo Berman, the Tyler Republican who filed the bill to restrict birthright citizenship in Texas. "The large majority of Texans feel that to give citizenship to the children of parents who are committing a ... [crime] against the United States is ludicrous."
    He also complained that he had no notice of the governor's comments.

"I'm a pretty good supporter of Governor Perry, and we're pretty close," Mr. Berman said. "And for him not to even talk to me about it before a comment is made really bothers me."

Asked about measures that would cut off access to free education for the children of illegal immigrants, Mr. Perry said the federal government requires that all children be educated. A spokesman said the governor supports federal reimbursement for states strapped by education and health care costs for illegal immigrants.

Speaking to about 200 public officials from the border region, Mr. Perry reiterated his support for a program to allow foreign workers to enter the United States for certain jobs, but emphasized his tough stand on border security. He has called for new state support for law enforcement operations along the border.

But his criticism of tougher measures targeting illegal immigrants drew surprised applause from advocates for immigrants and liberal groups accustomed to being Mr. Perry's staunchest critics – particularly after a national campaign season in which illegal immigrants often were portrayed as dangerous intruders.

"We welcome Governor Perry's new, more constructive tone on immigration issues," said Deece Eckstein, director of the Texas and Southwest region of People For the American Way, a liberal group. "He understood one of the central messages of the recent elections – that immigrant bashing is not only mean-spirited and counterproductive, it is also politically unpopular, especially in Texas."

Mr. Perry's proposals are a continuation of the careful line he's walked on the emotional issue. While he's emphasized strong security, a key desire of his conservative base, he's avoided bashing immigrants, a key to reaching out to the growing Hispanic electorate.
    And a guest worker program is of particular importance to his staunch supporters in the business, who seek a continual source of cheap labor.

Perry": TransTexas Corridor aka North American Union:

http://governor.state.tx.us/news/press-release/4238/ Is this Palin's Guy??? You Betcha !!!!
    Governor Rick Perry Unveils 'Trans Texas Corridor' Plan
    Will Make Travel Safer, More Efficient; Reduce Pollution; Attract Business; Create Jobs

http://www.newswithviews.com/NWV-News/news9.htm

MEXICAN GOV'T. REVEALS PLANS FOR TRANS NORTH AMERICAN CORRIDOR

By Jim Kouri
    Posted 1:00 AM Eastern
    October 8, 2007
    NewsWithViews.com

http://www.newswithviews.com/NWV-News/news9.htm

In the midst of the current presidential race, American voters are being denied information regarding alleged plans to merge the three nations of North America -- the United States, Mexico, and Canada.

Not only are most political leaders in both major parties failing to discuss allegations of an impending North American Union, but the mainstream news media are failing to examine what promises to be THE major news story of the 21st Century.

Beck and Palin are both owned by FOX News... FOX News is owned by Saudi Arabia... If you don't see their channel as propaganda... I don't know what more I can say.

Meanwhile, the Mexican government has revealed to its own citizens that Mexico has entered extensive discussions with government officials in Texas and top representatives from the Bush administration to extend what it called the Trans-Texas Corridor into Mexico, with a plan to connect to the Mexican ports on the Pacific, including Manzanillo and Lazaro Cardenas.

In fact, the official website of the Mexican northeastern state of Nuevo León contains multiple reports that José Natividad Gonzáles Parás, governor of the Mexican state of Nuevo León, has actively discussed these plans with numerous US government officials, including Texas' state and local officeholders.

Texas Governor Rick Perry, Secretary of Transportation Mary Peters and Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice all discussed the extension of the Trans-Texas Corridor into Mexico to create what's called a "Trans North America Corridor."

In fact, just last August during a trip to Mexico, Perry made news in the conservative news media by calling the idea of building a fence along the US-Mexico border "idiocy."
    "Largely unreported in the American press were meetings Perry held in Mexico with Gonzáles Parás in which the two discussed extending the corridor into Mexico," said Moriarty.
    "In their private meetings, the pair thoroughly discussed extending Trans-Texas Corridor into Mexico," said Moriarty during his NWV interview.

"We have had interaction with the governor of Texas," Gonzáles Parás said on the government web site. "We have had a very productive relationship with Rick Perry, who is also interested in what we can do to continue that which is known as the Trans-Texas Corridor, that in reality is the corridor of North America, the Trans North America Corridor, that includes railroads, bridges, passenger automobile highways, and truck highway lanes."
    Gonzáles Parás further explained the extension of TTC-35 into Mexico would connect through Monterrey, a city which he suggested would function as a hub for truck-freight traffic. Monterrey is the capital of Nuevo León.

"One of the themes that merited the most attention on the part of the two governors was the development of the infrastructure needed for the competitive development of the region as it relates to developing the Trans-Texas Corridor in connection with the project we call the Corridor of Northeastern Mexico," the Nuevo León government web site reported Gonzáles Parás saying Sept. 1, at the conclusion of Perry's visit.

"Gonzáles Parás is reportedly pursuing plans to establish Monterrey as an 'inland port' where international container freight cargo, largely delivered into Mexico via the Mexican ports on the Pacific, could be transported via a Trans North America Corridor into the United States via Laredo, Texas," claims Moriarty, who's been following this story closely.

Once on I-35, the Mexican trucks transporting the Chinese containers could travel north, heading toward US inland ports are being established by the Free Trade Alliance San Antonio in San Antonio and in Kansas City by the Kansas City SmartPort.

On May 24, Gonzáles Parás announced during his meetings in Austin, Perry had agreed the envisioned Trans North America Corridor would pass through Laredo and connect with San Antonio, just as Mexico ultimately planned to extend the superhighway south into Colombia.

"We have also worked in Monterrey to create an inland port, a metropolitan center for moving rapidly the commercial traffic from Monterrey to the inland port at San Antonio," Gonzáles Parás said in the state-published interview.

"For this strategic project to be accomplished, we have been working with the federal government in Mexico as well as holding discussions with the secretary of transportation and the secretary of state in the United States," he said.

Similar comments made by Gonzáles Parás at a press conference in Mexico that first announced Transportes Olympic had been selected as the first trucking firm to cross the border in the Mexican truck-demonstration project.

Thanks Dianne. Hopefully the interview I heard earlier on Beck's morning show will make its way onto youtube and go viral. What a bum thing for him to do. He did a absolute hatchet job on Medina. I would have really thought he was smarter, even if he is just a hack.

Hopefully, folks in Texas will do the right thing and get rid of this guy ASAP.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The people on this forum are the only people I feel I can trust anymore. I am beginning to believe if you make it big with your own talk show, and you make it big as a politician; some outside source is taking you there.

Good post Dianne. Thanks for all the info on Perry.

I've heard Perry has a pattern of talking tough on border security around election time, but just reverts back to aiding and abetting illegals after the election.

Kay Bailey Hutchison isn't much better on illegal immigration, is she? Is Medina the best candidate for Pro-Enforcement/Pro-Sovereignty?
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

April
    Video and press release here:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-188091.html

I have heard Glenn Beck at least 3 times in the last week or so call McCain a progressive Republican. I do not believe he supports McCain. I know Palin does and she has been on his show but I can not believe Beck supports him.

Beck does not think much of progressives, democrat or Republican and he has said their in both partys and McCain is one of them.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Well...what the hell? Let's all be truthers and vote for MEDINA!

Quote Originally Posted by Mayflowerchick
    Well...what the hell? Let's all be truthers and vote for MEDINA!
    I personally didn't have a problem with her answer. No one can be up to date on every issue that American's are interested in and Medina is right in that this is not a Texas governors issue. Having said that she cannot take a position because she doesn't have enough information to have an opinion was the honest answer. Isn't that what we have been wanting in representatives? And now the media is excoriating her for not being politically benign in her answers. She has my vote!!!
    Never give up! Never surrender! Never compromise your values!*
    __________________________________________________ __

NO MORE ROTHSCHILD STOOGES IN PUBLIC OFFICE!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Maybe I missed something, but I didn't see anything here that led me to believe Glenn Beck supports Perry. And I watch his show just about everyday and I've never heard him say he supported Perry. In fact I have heard him repeatedly slam the progressives, which Perry is. But if there is something like a video or an article that shows Beck supports him, I would like to see it.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast