Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

He basically raped Perry's opponent today, Medina. He hit her with an off the wall question about being a 9/11 truther, then he muffled out everything she could hear after that from his end.

She was basically saying that taxpayers paid millions of dollars for the 9/11 report, and all the results were considered classified, so how can you prevent this situation from happening again, if Governors and leaders have no clue how Saudi Arabian hijackers can infiltrate airspace on a day of a military stand down, and fly planes into buildings...

But... now that FOX second largest stock holder is Saudi Arabian, Beck just attempted to make her look like a fool and his staff basically made it appear technical difficulty in not allowing her to hear what he was saying.

Beck is trying to take Medina down... Palin is campaigning for Perry... They are both employees of Saudi Arabia... That is all I am trying to tell you.

I would take anything either of those two say with a grain of salt. And by any means, take their fair haired darling, Bilderberg Group Rich Perry down !!!!!

Just because Beck goes after Perry's opponent doesn't mean he supports Perry, unless there is something that shows he does. We have candidates right here in Idaho right now who I have blogged against, but that doesn't mean I approve of their opposition, either.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by avenger
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayflowerchick
    Well...what the hell? Let's all be truthers and vote for MEDINA!
    I personally didn't have a problem with her answer. No one can be up to date on every issue that American's are interested in and Medina is right in that this is not a Texas governors issue. Having said that she cannot take a position because she doesn't have enough information to have an opinion was the honest answer. Isn't that what we have been wanting in representatives? And now the media is excoriating her for not being politically benign in her answers. She has my vote!!!
    I'm with you all the way. She wants to see the report, as you and I do. We paid for it, we own it, yet we can never see it.

But... my problem is that Glenn De"Beck"le intended to slam her in favor of Perry. The gal is gathering steam and people in Texas are about ready to dump Mr. Cutsy liar Perry. It was an attempted hit job on Medina... in favor of Perry, supported and campaigned for by Sarah Palin Mr. Amnesty, free driver's licenses for illegals and trans texas corridor. And FORCED every female entering the 6th grade to take MERKE's (his no. 1 contributor) vaccine at $250. per pop...

This is what happens when foreign governments own our news media... Saudi's own FOX... Obama owns MSNBC... not sure who owns CNN... anyone know?

Just cut and run... look to the internet for your source for news.. before the government ends that as wlel.. Don't watch any of the owned news media... They are alllllllllllll bought out, paid for liars.

We saw that in Lou Dobbs.... unbelievable Benedict Arnold... Well guess what.. Glenn Beck is the same guy.. I watched him when he worked for CNN, and going to FOX he changed overnight... Miraculous? No... it's all about ratings. And one day you will wake up and find out that De"BECK"le is the same as Lou Dobbs.. They are snake oil salesmen, that finally found jobs as entertainers... entertainers... that's what they are.

Murdock is a globalist, that can not be denied but as of now FOX news is the only station exposing Liberal progressives, Who are the thorn in on side in congress and with the immigration issue.

Myth: is that the station is owned by Saudi Arabia, 7% is not controlling interest.

Blame for anything has to fall on the shoulders of Murdock who is controlled by the "Council on Foreign Relations"

"Prince Alwaleed bin Talal al-Saud of Saudi Arabia, through his Kingdom Holding Company, owns 7% of News Corp.'s shares, making Kingdom Holdings the second largest shareholder. [20][21] [22] "
    News Corporation
    K. Rupert Murdoch is the CEO of News Corporation.

News Corporation (NYSE: NWS) is a publicly traded media conglomerate that operates globally.

Originally an Australian company, News Corporation reincorporated in the United States in 2004 and moved its headquarters from Adelaide to New York City. As a result of the reincorporation, News Corporation was added to the S&P 500 Index in December 2004. The company generates about 75% of its revenues and profits in the U.S..

News Corporation is involved motion picture production, television programming, television, cable and satellite broadcasting, newspaper publishing, book and magazine publishing, and the promotion and distribution of advertising materials and services.

Chairman Rupert Murdoch has spent over 50 years with the company, and the Murdoch family is a major shareholder, controlling about 30% of the corporation. Murdoch has lived in the United States since the 1970s, and he gave up his Australian citizenship in 1985 to become a U.S. citizen. He did so to satisfy the legal requirement that only United States citizens could own American television stations.

Murdoch built a media empire beginning with ownership of the Adelaide News, which he inherited from his father. In 1964, Murdoch established The Australian, Australia's first national daily newspaper. From there Murdoch began to acquire British and American media properties.

Murdoch has been married three times. His first marriage, to Patricia Booker in 1956, lasted four years. In 1961 he married an employee, journalist Anna Murdoch (née Torv). Anna and Rupert divorced acrimoniously in 1998 after it was revealed that Murdoch had been conducting a long-running affair with another employee, Wendi Deng, a junior executive in News Corporation's Asian operations and almost 40 years his junior. They married in 1999.

Company subsidiaries include Fox Entertainment Group and the Twentieth Century Fox movie studio. It has 34% stake in the DIRECTV Group. News Corporation also owns over 30 American television stations, the New York Post and Boston Herald newspapers and a number of Britain's largest circulation newspapers (The Times, The Sun, The News of the World). The company has extensive operations across Asia, Australia, Europe and Latin America.

In July 2005, News Corporation bought Intermix Media, Inc., owner of the social networking portal MySpace.com and about 30 other web sites, for $580 million. Along with the recently announced formation of Fox Interactive Media, the Intermix acquisition underscores News Corporation's commitment to expand its Internet presence.

In December 2007, the company acquired Dow Jones & Company, publisher of The Wall Street Journal and other business news and information. The protracted and heated negotations lasted half a year. Prior to the sale, the Bancroft family held a majority stake in Dow Jones and initially opposed the $5 billion offer from News Corporation.

New Corporation's revenue was $25.3 billion in 2006.

http://www.mediaowners.com/company/newscorporation.html
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I am truly ashamed that any of you would actually believe Beck!! I really thought you learned you lesson with Dobbs. Obviously not.

Don't think about all the things you fear, just be glad you're here.

Face it, the Republicans and the right wing radio pundits have been trying to take over the Tea Party movement. There is trillions of dollars at stake. Mark Levin keeps insisting that the TP'ers take back the Republican Party and change from within. Remember Doug Hoffman? Well Medina fits the mold as well. She is not established and blessed by the dollar signs, Texans are stuck trying to change the Republican Party with the same blessed canidates. How does that work.

The left will be the next to try and hijack the TP'ers. Back and forth til all are worn out.

Dazed and confused yet? Hang on, more to come. The talking pundits are out in full force spinning tales of woe. Taken all out of context and yet more than willing to stand with Beck and by extension......Perry?

Good Luck Texans....should you all not want Medina, please send her north, along with her ideas on property taxes.

Quote Originally Posted by builditnow
    Is Medina the best candidate for Pro-Enforcement/Pro-Sovereignty?

She did speak at the tea party against illegal aliens, last year, in Burnet Texas.

There may be a youtube of it.
    Travis and Crockett, are flopping in their graves

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    Quote Originally Posted by avenger
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayflowerchick
    Well...what the hell? Let's all be truthers and vote for MEDINA!
    I personally didn't have a problem with her answer. No one can be up to date on every issue that American's are interested in and Medina is right in that this is not a Texas governors issue. Having said that she cannot take a position because she doesn't have enough information to have an opinion was the honest answer. Isn't that what we have been wanting in representatives? And now the media is excoriating her for not being politically benign in her answers. She has my vote!!!
    I'm with you all the way. She wants to see the report, as you and I do. We paid for it, we own it, yet we can never see it.

But... my problem is that Glenn De"Beck"le intended to slam her in favor of Perry. The gal is gathering steam and people in Texas are about ready to dump Mr. Cutsy liar Perry. It was an attempted hit job on Medina... in favor of Perry, supported and campaigned for by Sarah Palin Mr. Amnesty, free driver's licenses for illegals and trans texas corridor. And FORCED every female entering the 6th grade to take MERKE's (his no. 1 contributor) vaccine at $250. per pop...

This is what happens when foreign governments own our news media... Saudi's own FOX... Obama owns MSNBC... not sure who owns CNN... anyone know?

Just cut and run... look to the internet for your source for news.. before the government ends that as wlel.. Don't watch any of the owned news media... They are alllllllllllll bought out, paid for liars.

We saw that in Lou Dobbs.... unbelievable Benedict Arnold... Well guess what.. Glenn Beck is the same guy.. I watched him when he worked for CNN, and going to FOX he changed overnight... Miraculous? No... it's all about ratings. And one day you will wake up and find out that De"BECK"le is the same as Lou Dobbs.. They are snake oil salesmen, that finally found jobs as entertainers... entertainers... that's what they are.
    Giving away the internet. Just when you though it had to be totally impossible for the idiotic imbecilic fake POTUS to pull any more horrible crap on us….
    News report
    http://newsmax.com/Headline/obama-inter ... ode=967E-1

Obama Surrendering Internet to Foreign Powers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXejmWXzUkM

Quote Originally Posted by DarthIllegal
    I am truly ashamed that any of you would actually believe Beck!! I really thought you learned you lesson with Dobbs. Obviously not.

Just wondering who you listen to... or is there a choice anymore.

Has anyone heard how Medina is doing in the polls? If there has been any tracking since the ax job committed by a flake.

Heard last night that still many supporters are contributing to her campaign, some contributing again as they were thoroughly disgusted with politics as usuall.

The flake from Seattle may have bitten off more than he can chew. Are these flakes that isolated that they cannot sense the tension in the air? What would make Beck think he could pull that ax job off?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast