Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    Palin needs to take McCain and Dick Cheny on an Alaskan Grizzly Bear hunt. If dead eye Dick doesn't get McCain and Palin, perhaps a Grizzly will get all three of them.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Palin needs to take McCain and Dick Cheny on an Alaskan Grizzly Bear hunt. If dead eye Dick doesn't get McCain and Palin, perhaps a Grizzly will get all three of them.

I was watching a news clip of Palin speaking at the Tea Party express protest in Nevada. Right behind her in full view of all the cameras focused on her was some wonderful sainted patriot with a humongous sign that said NO MORE RINOS and a crudely drawn picture of John McCain!!

Now, just prior to this appearance she was stumping for McCain. His sign was so huge it could not be avoided and he positioned himself in the precise spot.

Just goes to show you - these tea party people are smarter than those traitors realize.

NO MORE RINO'S

I SAW THAT TOO! GaPatriot!

THANKS

I did get an email back from a TPP co-ordinator. It indicated that 'she was doing in Arizona what she's been doing in Alaska.' (my emphasis) (gotta read between the lines on that one, i guess.) i didn't get the impression that the citizens of Alaska (Wasillia) are as enamored of her as some of us have been led to believe. or so it would seem.

just sayin.

don't ya just love gossip? my S would kill me.

First of all Palin is actually dumber than McCain. Secondly she's not a real candidate. She's actually running a business and using whatever she can to make money. If the one in a million happens and she gets the nomination she'll take it and lose to Obama. Otherwise whatever she does is basically a joke wrapped up in a show. That's what happens when you have an oligarchy running the country.

Quote Originally Posted by Justthatguy
    First of all Palin is actually dumber than McCain. Secondly she's not a real candidate. She's actually running a business and using whatever she can to make money. If the one in a million happens and she gets the nomination she'll take it and lose to Obama. Otherwise whatever she does is basically a joke wrapped up in a show. That's what happens when you have an oligarchy running the country.
    that word (oligarchy) seems to be popping more and more lately. coincidence?

just got email from www.diggersrealm.com

the article: PALIN IS PRO AMNESTY. always has been. always will be. an investigation on her when she announced for VP concluded there was ONE instance when she said against. everything since then is PRO...PRO...PRO.

The article goes on to say that that's what's wrong with these people. they're always trying to be on both sides of an issue.

They next time anyone asks a politician what their position is on anything, the only really honest answer they can give should be, "That depends on whose asking."

JJMC

Too bad she wasn't PRO FAIR TRADE and PRO AMERICAN JOBS FOR LEGAL AMERICANS and PRO INCENTIVES FOR US MANUFACTURING, etc., etc.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123