Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sarah Palin, why do you support the disloyal John McCain?

Let us take a look at what McCain stands for:

McCain reached across the aisle in an attempt to give aid and comfort in the form of amnesty to those who have invaded our borders.

He reached across the aisle to successfully expand the iron fist of the federal government’s unconstitutional federal department of education which progressives use to indoctrinate our nation’s younger generation’s minds and train them to be good little progressives, and educate them to how sweet it is for Billy to have two mommies, rather than teaching them the three Rs.

McCain also tried to reach across the aisle to assist progressives with the despotic McCain-Feingold Campaign Reform Act, more appropriately dubbed the incumbent full employment act designed to infringe upon freedom of political speech and preclude the American people‘s right, and especially preclude right to life groups, from airing political ads which mentioned the name of a member of Congress and their voting record 60 days before an election. What part of shall make no law which is found in our Constitution did McCain not understand?

McCain has also tried to reach across the aisle to assist progressive gun grabbers in their attack upon the right to keep and bear arms by attempting to ignore the Tenth Amendment with regard to the people’s right to keep and bear arms. One example being supporting federal legislation making it a crime for a gun owner in any state it the union to travel through a school zone with a firearm. Another example being McCain sponsoring an amendment to S. 1805 that would effectively outlaw the private sale of firearms at gun shows. And McCain tells us he is a supporter of federalism. Stop lying McCain. You make loyal Americans, who support federalism, throw up.

And what about McCain’s reaching across the aisle to assist progressives plundering our federal treasury with his support of the Stem Cell Research Act of 2007 and its federally-funded research? Were our founding fathers not clear in the specific manner in which Congress may promote the progress of Science? Did they not write in crystal clear language that Congress shall have power:

To promote the Progress of Science and useful Arts, by securing for limited Times to Authors and Inventors the exclusive Right to their respective Writings and Discoveries

What part of by securing for limited Times to Authors and Inventors the exclusive Right to their respective Writings and Discoveries did you, mister McCain not understand?

In addition to the above listed times McCain used his vote to subvert our Constitution, let us not forget he is also in favor of cap and tax and even once stated “I don‘t know how any conservative cannot support cap and trade“, and, McCain also opposes drilling in ANWR.

And, it doesn’t stop here. McCain is also just fine with closing Gitmo, against using water-boarding in the interests of our national security, and, he voted for an $850 BILLION bailout for banks and car manufactures, which was filled with pork and special interest earmarks. I thought McLiar was against pork and earmarking? McCain also championed a further plundering our national treasury for $300 BILLION to buy failed mortgages rather than have the free market place work its magic.

It is remarkable that Palin stumps for McCain. One writer put it this way:

Sarah Palin: Where is Your Loyalty to Alaskans and Conservatives?

By Thomas Lam | 01/24/10 | 08:32 PM EDT

[i]“Now since Senator McCain never changed his stance on opening ANWR (even when Sarah Palin was his V.P. pick), you have to question his willingness to change his stance (if McCain does change, it will be because his opponent J.D. Hayworth has pushed him in that direction on opening ANWR not Sarah Palin) with Sarah Palin's endorsement.

Moreover, since there is a challenger that fits the conservative/Tea Party movement, McCain becomes the political enemy to the movement. And by Palin supporting McCain, she is supporting an enemy to that movement and by de facto, becomes the enemy.

To argue against this fact would be foolish.â€

What is Palin's stand on illegal immigration and amnesty?
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Palin supporting McCain

My question is, who the devil appointed Sarah Palin or Dick Armey as the leaders of the Tea Party? As far as I am concerned neither one of them belong with the movement of which I am a member. I suspect that they may be Republican plants meant to channel and manipulate the energy of the movement for their RINO purposes. Tea partiers are an independent lot and do not want or need the traitors that have compromised everything that we cherish for a few gold coins. I follow leaders that inspire, and may not be nationally known, but whose convictions are immutable. Every Tea Party member is a potential leader. Look within and you may find strengths and talents that you never knew were there.

Re: Palin supporting McCain

Quote Originally Posted by Havoc
    My question is, who the devil appointed Sarah Palin or Dick Armey as the leaders of the Tea Party?
    Agreed.

Certainly not Dick Armey with his pro-amnesty stance. He's part of the Open Borders Lobby.

IIRC, Palin is pro-amnesty too, isn't she?

I highly doubt Tea Partiers are in favor of amnesty.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Pat, here is your first (talking thru both sides of her mouth) clue.
    http://www.univision.com/content/conten ... &pagenum=2

I cannot listen to the woman, who sounds more like a high school cheerleader, and has the political understanding of a middle school child. She is really a RINO, blowing whichever way will make her more money. Now she has sold a tv show about Sarah and Alaska for $1 million an episode. I won't be watching and personally will boycott any advertiser that supports this nonsense.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by RedStateVoter
    I thought so. Everything I remember reading she was very wishy-washy about it.

I checked the link and this was enough for me:

Do you then favor an amnesty for the 12 or 13 million undocumented immigrants?
    No, I do not. I do not. Not total amnesty.

To clarify, so you support a path to citizenship for undocumented immigrants?
    I do because I understand why people would want to be in America.
    She plainly said she supports a "path to citizenship," which is a codeword for amnesty.

I cannot support any candidate who is for amnesty of any kind.

?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????

I CAN ASSURE YOU. THE TPP party does NOT support amnesty. period. OR SO I WAS TOLD WHEN I JOINED. WHAT SARAH PALIN IS DOING FOR JUAN MCAMNESTY IS A COMPLETE AND TOTAL SHOCK TO ME. I HAVE EMAILED NAT'L CO-ORDINATORS AND HAVE NOT RECEIVED AN ANSWER AS OF THIS MOMENT.

PERSONALLY I'M NOT SURE WHAT THE ____ IS GOING ON.

SINCE I'VE DONATED TO J.D.'s CAMPAIGN, i'find what she is doing is morally reprehensible!

Quote Originally Posted by patbrunz
    Quote Originally Posted by RedStateVoter
    I thought so. Everything I remember reading she was very wishy-washy about it.

I checked the link and this was enough for me:

Do you then favor an amnesty for the 12 or 13 million undocumented immigrants?
    No, I do not. I do not. Not total amnesty.

To clarify, so you support a path to citizenship for undocumented immigrants?
    I do because I understand why people would want to be in America.
    She plainly said she supports a "path to citizenship," which is a codeword for amnesty.

I cannot support any candidate who is for amnesty of any kind.
    OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s. i've been sober now for 52 days and want a drink more now than i ever have.

Congrats on your 52 days, wayneman! But we need everyone still breathing involved in this fight (and you must remember that many of the dearly departed have had their identities stolen and they are still voting!)
    Americans see what is wrong, and probably many of us do not know why this is being done to us. I can only guess that these are only the beginning steps to the New World Order and the heck with the Constitution.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast