Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar

Saul Arellano is NOT a US Citizen

Senator Jacob M. Howard of Michigan, the author of the clause, postulated that "This will not, of course, include persons born in the United States who are foreigners, aliens, who belong to the families of ambassadors or foreign ministers accredited to the Government of the United States, but will include every other class of persons. "- 14th Amendment Citizenship Clause Author
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

LOVE IT....hahahaha

"For everything else there's matricula card"
    I Love it! hahhahah

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    Now is the time to bring this issue to the forefront. How can we legally stop Saul's fraudulent US passport from being renewed at the US consulate in mexico?
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

Do you actually think they will take anyone's citizenship away? I don't see that happening. bush will just change the law!
    We need to bring this out to the public. We need to demand this law be enforced. That would be a step. Still, illegals will be able to access our social services.
    Who are we going to get to back us on this? Tom? Maybe a lawsuit. I don't know much about that. Hey! Maybe we should hire someone from the ACLU!!!!!
    I'd rather die living then live dying!

Quote Originally Posted by NoIllegalsAllowed
    Now is the time to bring this issue to the forefront. How can we legally stop Saul's fraudulent US passport from being renewed at the US consulate in mexico?

I'm not sure that there is a way to accomplish that, unless it could be achieved by filing for some kind of injunction preventing the issuance, and renewal, of any and all passports for anchors, until such time as the issue of citzenship is resolved in DC or through a legal challenge taken through the courts.

If it has worked for the pro-illegal camp in preventing the enaction of various laws and ordinances until action was taken on the government level, and now, until the cases wind their way through the courts, why would it not work on this issue?

I've really felt for quite awhile that we need to fight fire with fire. If the other side can go filing this or that suit on behalf of illegals (even though, at best, they can only hope to delay the inevitable because we will win this battle), then we need to begin doing the same.

That is our right as US citizens and I have a suspicion that if we were to begin doing this, we would see an awful lot of this legal action stop.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It depends on how honest the judges are. Look at the 256? page ruling on Hazelton's immigration ordinance that did not make a bit of sense.
    Never give up! Never surrender! Never compromise your values!*
    __________________________________________________ __

NO MORE ROTHSCHILD STOOGES IN PUBLIC OFFICE!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Decisions on this subject have been made previously by the Supreme Court. I wish someone would challenge this in court!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GOSCOOTIN
    Do you actually think they will take anyone's citizenship away? I don't see that happening. bush will just change the law!We need to bring this out to the public. We need to demand this law be enforced. That would be a step. Still, illegals will be able to access our social services.
    Who are we going to get to back us on this? Tom? Maybe a lawsuit. I don't know much about that. Hey! Maybe we should hire someone from the ACLU!!!!!
    Bush has been stopped before and he can be stopped again. There are many who are against the interpretation of the 14th amemdment and want it corrected. They are seeing how destructive it is because there is no illegal family who does not have an anchor baby to keep them here and collecting benefits. Many come to this country just because of the ABC and the benefits.
    Saul is not an American Citizen if the 14th were correctly interpreted.

I would love to see all the anchor babies lose their citizenship. They are citizens in the country their parents are.
    I just don't see many of our reps getting behind this. The pro amnesty bunch would have a field day with this.
    I will contine to write and call, but I don't seem to be getting anywhere. Maybe no one wants to put their hands in the fire.
    I'd rather die living then live dying!

As far as I understand, there are a couple of bills in Congress that are dealing with this issue.

The amendment was misinterpreted by the Supreme Court at some point, and it should take NO action at all to just read it the right way. But, of course, with all these bozos in the government, it will take a miracle for the U.S. citizens to actually have their laws enforced.

Maybe we have to sue the government for letting aliens become citizens, because that is reserved for US.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast