Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: SAVE ACT

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The American Policy Center (APC), located in suburban Washington, D.C., is a privately funded, nonprofit, 501 c (4), tax-exempt grassroots action and education foundation dedicated to the promotion of free enterprise and limited government regulations over commerce and individuals.

APC believes that the free market, through its inherent system of checks and balances, including private ownership of property, is the best method yet devised for creating individual wealth, full employment, goods and services, and protecting the natural environment
    Unrestricted and unregulated laza faire capitalism seems to be the theme here. The goal of society is primarily expressed in economic terms.
    Not a word about protecting national sovereignty or resisting illegal immigration
    [b] If we do not insist on Voter ID, how can we stop illegals from voting?

From what I've read, SAVE is a good step and should be supported. And the fact that the OBL (and some apparent business shills) are whining about it reinforces my belief.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    From what I've read, SAVE is a good step and should be supported. And the fact that the OBL (and some apparent business shills) are whining about it reinforces my belief.
    Yep, there you have it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan
    Unrestricted and unregulated laza faire capitalism seems to be the theme here. The goal of society is primarily expressed in economic terms.
    Not a word about protecting national sovereignty or resisting illegal immigration
    AMEN.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Am I suspicious of my Congress and officials in Washington? You bet! When they get done with this bill if it passes no one here will like it!

They are not done with this bill yet, and support comes in for it. What will it look like if they get to vote on it? Will we have time to readjust? I trust Ron Paul. He knows the forces we are up against.

Thanks for the post PhredE. Generic and safe positions in a simple statement. Sounds good. For whatever that is worth.

I do not support a National ID or any more bureaucracy in Washington. Does anyone ever get the impression that the feds have created this problem just to implement their solution? Paranoid thoughts? Perhaps. It has been said that a little paranoia can be a good thing.

Congress will try and outmanuever America. JMHO

30 yrs a Republican and I cannot trust them any further than I could throw them!

Sorry fellows, I am all for ending this nightmare we are fighting, but, I am not willing to give up my freedoms or making the feds any larger to do it! Face it Congress is untrustworthy and corupt. 80 percent of Americans want this to end. This is what we get?

Congress will try and outmanuever America. JMHO
    Roundabout,
    You speak of our Congress as if it were one monolithic enemy, and it is not.

A more accurate statement would be "Fear-mongering liberal and libertarian members of Congress will try and outmaneuver America".

As Americans are awakening to the invasion, Congress is finally also awakening to the invasion and taking strong measures to oppose it as we citizens are demanding. And you know, it's fine to be vigilant about watching the activities of Congress, but it is not fine to be a little paranoid.
    Enough of this excessive paranoid fear-mongering!

BearFlagRepublic, I appreciate your post and the time involved. However that is from a blog. After the way that the MSM and every other media has treated RP I am leary of the authenticity and accuracy.

I have spent much time on his site and I like what I have read concerning his posititons. I wish that the radio and media would have given him more time. They did not, in fact they tried to dismantle him every step of the way. No hype here. I have heard the misinformation with my own ears on the radio. Disgusting. I would say the exact same thing if I heard this about Keyes also.

Ron Paul's report card and his voting record is good enough for me.

It is time to enforce the laws on the books!

Let the states fight this. They are doing good things without taking freedoms from American citizens.

Quote Originally Posted by roundabout
    " . . . .Ron Paul's report card and his voting record is good enough for me.

It is time to enforce the laws on the books!

Let the states fight this. They are doing good things without taking freedoms from American citizens.
    American citizens do not have the right to employ illegals.

Border control and immigration enforcement are supposed to be the duties of the federal government as per the US Constitution. The states are stepping up to the plate only because the feds have been slow to do their duty. But even the states cannot do this job thoroughly without federal cooperation on databases regarding the illegals.

And ICE has been doing their job without taking freedoms away from American citizens. Actually ICE has been working to preserve our freedom to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness in a nation free from these invaders. But employers must not be free to hire illegals as that freedom affects the freedom of other Americans to live in a secure nation. Freedom exists under the laws a free people enact.

Problem is, the illegals won't be the only ones in the data base. IF I remember correctly, you are the one who doesn't see anything wrong with the real ID card.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast