Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: SAVE ACT

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Once again everyones differing opinions appear to be escalating into something that has nothing to do with fighting illegal immigration . I suggest everyone put their frustration into avenues that will further our cause instead going in circles bickering endlessly! Standing united and taking productive action against illegal immigration is what is going to get us our country back.

I agree April. Let's focus our energy on specific actions that help our just cause.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Once again everyones differing opinions appear to be escalating into something that has nothing to do with fighting illegal immigration . I suggest everyone put their frustration into avenues that will further our cause instead going in circles bickering endlessly! Standing united and taking productive action against illegal immigration is what is going to get us our country back.
    I totally agree. Time to put action into your fingertips on faxes, phone calls, etc needed right now.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Lugundum
    I am somehow surprised seeing this continuing discussion on Ron Paul.

I think you should rather look for something uniting you. This discussion is only sowing divisions amongst you and thus makes you weaker. There is a lot of strong opinions on Ron Paul and so it will be in the future.

I think time here would be better spent in pressing your legislators ...
    too many good things have been lost only because of this sort of personal squabbling.
    Lugundum,
    This was both a vitally necessary and constructive and LONG OVERDUE discussion. . . . a discussion that did not sow divisions among us but rather illuminated the divisions among us - exposing the fact that Ron Paul and most libertarians are not essentially opposed to open borders because free libertarian trade policies require the free movement of labor over national borders.

Furthermore, this discussion did NOT detract from our incessant efforts in pressing our legislators to oppose illegal immigration and the open borders that liberals and "free movement of labor" libertarians support.

Now that that is settled, let's all resolve to redouble our efforts to encourage legislators to support the SAVE Act in spite of liberal and libertarian opposition. And I will personally wish libertarians would stand with us and support SAVE or get out of the way.
    [b] If we do not insist on Voter ID, how can we stop illegals from voting?

well I guess...

Well Dolly and all the rest of you Ron Paul haters...i take it you believe that ALIPAC was wrong in their assessment of Ron Paul and wrong for Listing him in a positive light on illegal immigration? And William was wrong for interviewing Ron Paul on video where Ron Paul stated he was in no way supportive of open borders or any illegal immigration folderol? Hmmmm. ALIPAC supported Ron Paul as I recall.

antagonizing

It appears that a few of you really like to antagonize the Ron Paul supporters on the forum. I get the feeling that you might like to drive us over the line so we all get bounced. That's really a shame and not very nice. I wish you'd just stop. Some of you are really over the top.

ALIPAC did not support Ron Paul or any other candidate, and you should not call us 'Ron Paul haters' as that is an inflammatory mischaracterization of our criticism of RP's open borders policies.
    [b] If we do not insist on Voter ID, how can we stop illegals from voting?

April
    Thread locked due to bickering and being off topic.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789