Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

AE

Been here a long time and have come to the understanding that we cannot completely close our borders, but we can, and should completely SECURE them, all along the southern and northern borders along with all ports of entry, while still allowing people in to visit, and those actually coming in legally.

Having our borders completely secured means we would not have problems with coyotes bringing people across illegally, individuals coming illegally, drug being smuggled. It does mean the give and take within the Border Patrols control and ok.

Closing the border means we would not allow ANY passage or commerce to come through, unrealistic. Securing means to have complete control over the borders, the people coming and going and the commerce (making sure it is ALL legal).

We also need a moratorium on any legal immigration for a while, our nation has become overwhelmed and we are a sinking ship.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

THE ANSWER:

ENFORCE THE LAWS

PENALIZE SANCTUARY CITIES (PUT THE VIOLATORS IN JAIL THAT VIOLATE FEDERAL LAW)

STOP AMNESTY

There is only one way the Borders can be shut down. Thats if, the American people do it themselves. !

Quote Originally Posted by StokeyBob
    The banks own them all... everywhere!
    Ah, I heard that, Bob..but you know something, you are absolutely right.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I used to consider myself a Republican. Now I know I'm a dyed in the wool conservative. I voted for Chuck Baldwin and often wonder how much better things might have been with a man like him in office.

A lot of conservative talk shows play clips of Reagans' speeches and I never realized until recently how comforting it is to hear his strong yet reassuring voice. If a conservative Repub like him comes up next election they might have a chance.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

SicNTiredInSoCal,

I agree. I'm more a conservative than a Republican as well. I loved Ronald Reagan and purchased the DVD Rendezvous With Destiny which Newt and his wife made of Ronald Reagan. It's great. Here's the link if you're interested. http://www.gingrichproductions.com/

I am sorry to say that I truly get upset when I get into this site this is why I seldom post. My faith in our political system has vanished. The democrats are throwing our constitution out the window.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobowobo
    I am sorry to say that I truly get upset when I get into this site this is why I seldom post. My faith in our political system has vanished. The democrats are throwing our constitution out the window.
    Bobo . . . I feel exactly as you do. Things are just spiraling out of control and I want to know how to stop it b/c the government does not listen to the people and belittle us when we try to speak.
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

Don't forget to listen TODAY!

Via www.lastamericans.us or www.republicbroadcasting.org for a historic broadcast where we will plan our next moves in the coming week together.

I haven't belonged to a political party for about twenty five years. Basically, the Republicans have been living on life-support since 1980, when many evangelicals switched over from being Dixiecrats to being Republican. Without that social phenomenon they would have slipped into permanent minority status. Good thing though because the Democrats keep getting loonier every year.

I just love Sarah Palin, though. She is so HOT! Plain spoken, but intelligent, a good neighbor and HOT!
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast