Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

SB 1070 TO BE THE LAW OF THE LAND IN AZ?

will this law really go into effectin 60 hours? will judge bolton strike it down or gut it in the 11th hour? will she repeal it after the 29th? will the violent illegal aliens riot and burn phoenix and other az cities if it goes into enforcable law? this is the biggest story in the USA right now, and it seems to me, the media has just let it fade away.for now.

The feeling most people got from the recent hearings before Judge Bolton was that much of the law would stand. Some things received objections, mainly due to wording. However, nothing definitive will be known until the Judge rules.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: SB 1070 TO BE THE LAW OF THE LAND IN AZ?

Quote Originally Posted by draindog
    will this law really go into effectin 60 hours? will judge bolton strike it down or gut it in the 11th hour? will she repeal it after the 29th? will the violent illegal aliens riot and burn phoenix and other az cities if it goes into enforcable law? this is the biggest story in the USA right now, and it seems to me, the media has just let it fade away.for now.
    They will most likely march in the streets and demand, demand, demand. They've been told by their government that they have the right to a job, education and anything else their heart desires if only they demand to have it.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

like i said in the other related thread, this 1070 is a can of worms. how can judge bolton possibly endure the responsibility of handing away the whole state to mexico? she has to let the law stand. it would be high treason, and politically fatal. cant a judge be dis-barred for making a ruling with such damaging consequence?

Re: SB 1070 TO BE THE LAW OF THE LAND IN AZ?

Quote Originally Posted by ReggieMay
    Quote Originally Posted by draindog
    They will most likely march in the streets and demand, demand, demand. They've been told by their government that they have the right to a job, education and anything else their heart desires if only they demand to have it.
    I'M SICK OF THEM AND THEIR DEMANDS. IF THEY CAN'T MAKE DEMANDS OF THEIR OWN COUNTRY, THEN WHY ARE THEY BRAVE ENOUGH TO MAKE DEMANDS OF A COUNTRY THAT THEY ARE NOT CITIZENS OF ARE THEY AFRAID OF THEIR OWN GOVERNMENT CAN THEY NOT FIND THEIR VOICES ON THE STREETS OF MEXICO THIS HAS TO END, AND IT HAS TO END NOW. THEY DON'T EVEN HAVE THE RIGHT TO MARCH IN THE STREETS OF AMERICA BUT THEY ARE ALLOWED TO DO IT AND GET AWAY WITH IT. BUT YOU HAD BETTER KNOW AND BE ASSURED, WE COULD NOT DO THIS ON THE STREETS OF THE CESSPOOL CALLED MEXICO

I was in phoenix yesterday , the only protestors in town were 35 people set up in front of the state capital. There is a march planed for Thursday. I should have vidoe up by tonight of what's going on right now down town. Things are very subdude right now.

seems to be pretty quiet, calm before the storm imo. sheriff joe has the boys ready to roll with that big 50 mounted on that armoured truck! nice little crowd clearing vechicle for the posssible rioters. im sure we will see it all on youtube if the illegal alien criminals test his stock. loud and messy.

GR
    It's been made known that there are several cases like this that have gone been made law without challenge, and others that have been challenged and the challenge was denied and/or overturned.

Texas is now exploding with cries to Washington, which they did long ago, but G.W. Bush as their Governor pretty much told his fellow Texans to shut up and let their state be invaded by mexico's citizens, because he said they're just like Americans looking to take care of their families.

No, they're not. Yes, some are, but educating their families (by example) how to embark on a lifetime of crime against America and Americans is not simply mexico citizens trying to take care of their families.

We need some politicians that have a heart for the people who built this nation and not sold out to huge multi-nationals. Since when did GW or Meghan McCain ever lose their family business to illegals undercutting their prices because of the special deals they get at taxpayer expense? None of these people has any standing with me anymore.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

Banned

The tide Is turning

Ol Topsecret has been pretty good over the past year on a variety of predictions. Most of them were posted on the Motley Fool for all too see. Many had to do with the stock market,and some had to do with politics. My prediction on the Arizona law Is that It will go Into effect this Thursday mostly Intact. There may be a couple of provisions that are struck down until the authors of the law can clarify for the judge anything In particular (In the provisions ) that concerns her. If the law Is struck down In whole,that would basically mean that Federal Law Is also "unconstitutional". Won't happen.... TS

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast