Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Wow, I can't believe that it's already happening to this great of an extent. Thanks for showing us that.

WELCOME TO ALIPAC JOEY.

I WILL BE HAPPY TO SIGN YOUR PETITION.

Thanks for all the warm welcomes, and signings. It really helps

The Petition

Welcome joey4422. That petition looks good. I've never heard of petitionearth.com before. Maybe they are fine, though they don't seem to be very public with what city they are based in, who runs it, and so on. But even if they are OK, one can follow the link on their petition page, see where the money would go, and then donate directly. I'd think that would be better, as it would cut out the middleman. Don't you agree?

In this case the eventual beneficiary is the National Border Patrol Council. I cannot speak for them, but a quick scan suggests they are a legitimate group. Are you affilated with them?
    No matter how cynical you are, you can't keep up.* --Lily Tomlin

Hey dad3war8ucks,

Yeah I was looking for a place to host the petition and someone recommended this site to me. I think he's a friend of the creator or something or other. Anyway, I emailed the guy, and it's a startup site, and it seems pretty legitimate. Also, the difference with the charity thing is that the site donates money to the charity, from their own pocket. He said it depends on how popular your petition gets and that determines how much the site donates.

So it seemed like a pretty good idea to me; why not, right?

Hey, cool, the site will donate the money to that charity. I didn't notice that at first. It's kind of confusing.

They might be just a startup company, so i dont know exactly how well the donation thing will work out (or how much money we'd get), but I'm sure the actual petition side is legit. Still, I agree with joey, why not?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123