Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ben, thanks for telling your friends about this. That's the best way to get this problem fixed.

Welcome BenR & joey4422! this is an issue that affects me also, our daughter is headed to college in sept and college costs have sky rocketed since i went. i hope you both stay and help us in this fight!

Quote Originally Posted by BenR
    I totally agree. I sent the petition to all of my other friends in school -- I'm sure they will be into it too.

Why does the government persist in rewarding illegality? I have no idea...... it needs to stop.
    I worked in the finance department of a college for 5 years.

If you are aware of the college letting illegals use fraudulent documents/IDs so that they can receive federal student loans or grants----turn them into the Dept of Education!!! Have as much information as possible, such as student names, etc.

hi Joey,

I signed the petition and forwarded it to others to sign also. It is great that you are here. The young people (compared to me! ) of the US are the ones who will suffer the most from the policies of our traitorous government. We need more students like you who ask why it is that people who are in the country illegally should get financial aid when American students do not. If you have worked a summer job then you have been also paying into the system and deserve assistance more than an illegal who has not contributed anything.

WELCOME BEN AND JOEY. WE NEED MORE YOUNG PEOPLE HERE GETTING INTO THE FIGHT FOR THEIR COUNTRY. SPREAD THE WORD GUYS ABOUT ALIPAC AND NUMBERSUSA.COM

If you get several of your classmates and friends in the area to join Numbersusa.com you can join a "members connection". This will list you and other who want to be connected locally. (you can unsubscribe at any time) You can then get together and brainstorm on strategy's to get these things stopped besides being activists here at alipac.us and numbersusa with their free faxes to your representatives.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Here in Texas they have the Texas Grant - http://www.collegefortexans.com/TEXASGr ... SGrant.cfm

any illegal that graduated from a Texas HS and meets the following can receive the grant.

Are Texas residents
    Have not been convicted of a felony or crime involving a controlled substance
    Show financial need
    Have an EFC less than or equal to 4000
    Register for the Selective Service or are exempt from this requirement

http://www.collegefortexans.com/paying/ ... cation.cfm

FAFSA or TASFA? Which financial aid application should you use?

If one of the statuses below applies to you, click on APPLY HERE to access the application.

APPLY HERE if you are a U.S. Citizen.
    APPLY HERE if you are a permanent U.S. resident with an Alien Registration Card (I-551).
    APPLY HERE if you are a conditional permanent U.S. resident with visa type I-551C.
    APPLY HERE if you are a you are an eligible noncitizen with an Arrival/Departure Record (I-94) showing one of the following:
    Refugee
    Asylum granted
    Parolee (for a minimum of one year) or
    Cuban-Haitian entrant
    APPLY HERE: 2007-2008 (en Español) 2008-2009 (en Español) if you do not meet one of the statuses above; but, have been classified as a Texas resident and therefore are eligible to pay the Texas in-state tuition rate. Your classification as a Texas resident must not be due to a waiver (an in-state scholarship or assistantship).

Wait, feduphispanic, is that scholarship for legals or illegals? If it's for illegals, that's horrible-I didn't know it had progressed that far.

Re: scholarships?

Quote Originally Posted by jazzloversinc
    Scholarships for Illegals? can you say MIKE HUCKABEE?

I wonder what good old Huckabee is going to do now that Romney is backing McCain? It wont be V.P. time.

I guess he will carry on by making Arkansas a "sancturary state".
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by joey4422
    Wait, feduphispanic, is that scholarship for legals or illegals? If it's for illegals, that's horrible-I didn't know it had progressed that far.

The top four links will take you to the Federal Student Aid Program
    Clicking the bottom link will take you here, basically an application for aid provided by the State of TX for illegals.
    I know of a US Citizen that tried to apply but was told to go to the Federal Student Aid Program.

-------------------------------------------------------

2007-2008
    Texas Application
    for State Financial Aid

(For students ineligible to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid)

Which financial aid application should I use?

Status Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) Texas Application for
    State Financial Aid (TASFA)
    ï

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast