Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Here's my response to the editor of the paper:

In response to the article :

“School Reponds to Allegations of Student Disrespectâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

These ILLEGALS are much different from past Legal Immigrants’, they do not want to be Part of the United States they want to take over the United States for a Foreign Power(Third World Country) under that Government's direction and assisted by United States Citizens of the same heritage as this Third World Country not to mention our elitist politicians and their elitist contributors.

Great letter Gogo. I do like that quote from Teddy too--it's so true!

When those boys wore the Mexican flag they should have been barred from graduation exercises. Is there a picture of them on the net?
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

He agreed that both teachers and students need to report disrespectful or threatening behavior to the counselors or principal at the school.
    Come on, he knows what would happen to a student that reported this.

How many times have I heard teenagers say "they won't fight one on one" One gets mad at you and you have to fight all their friends.

Thanks! I've refined the letter somewhat. Going to print out the Absolut map and see if the editor prints it. It goes to the paper today.

Editor: In response to:

“School Responds to Allegations of Student Disrespectâ€

The students are proud of their heritage? If they are so proud of Mexico why don't they stay there? Why can a person be so proud of being a Mexican?

AE

Coming out of a public school, this is no surprise. We encountered such attitudes forming when our son was in fifth grade, and the teacher continuously made excuses for the kids be saying "it is a cultural misunderstanding". Then no discipline would happen.

We decided after we saw this and other issues pertaining to the teachers and policies (as in our daughter came out of kindergarten knowing nothing but a few words in Spanish), we pulled the kids out and homeschooled form them on.

Go for it Gogo. This needs to be kept VERY public so people start seeing the mentallity of all too many of the illegals here.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Hold on folks. This article is useless to us without a link to a source that we can verify.

Link please?

Source needs to be verified.

Especially when we are dealing with sources that are children.

W

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Hold on folks. This article is useless to us without a link to a source that we can verify.

Link please?

Source needs to be verified.

Especially when we are dealing with sources that are children.

W
    William this wasn't on the internet. This is an article in my town. I didn't want to scan it and put it on the board because it never scans well enough to translate to the boards.

If you need the name of the paper I'll give it to you.

I found while taking my response to the paper, that the original Letter to the Editor of the paper was never published. The paper decided to go to the school and question them about the accusations that the letter writer had sent them. Their article was based on the schools response to the reporters questioned. I wrote my response to their "response article."

I find it irresponsible myself to post a response to something that the rest of the town did not get to see. Perhaps if they don't print my response, I'll write a letter confronting that.

I wanted to be able to contact the writer of the letter to see if I couldn't gain another person for activism in our town. Then they told me they never printed her letter??????????????

What I can do William is scan and copy and fax you a copy of the article. That might be the easiest. Let me know.

Gogo

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast