Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    What I can do William is scan and copy and fax you a copy of the article. That might be the easiest. Let me know.

Gogo
    Gogo,

Please scan the article if it is not avail online and our activists here can give you some instructions on how you can upload your scan at photobucket and link the image into our site.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    What I can do William is scan and copy and fax you a copy of the article. That might be the easiest. Let me know.

Gogo
    Gogo,

Please scan the article if it is not avail online and our activists here can give you some instructions on how you can upload your scan at photobucket and link the image into our site.

W
    OK I do know how to go through photobucket. I did it last year when the boys had the Mexican flags over their graduation gowns. It wasn't real good but it did work.

Do you want me to fax it to you also?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hope you can read this.

He also didn’t feel that it reflects the attitude of parents. “Most of the parents truly feel this is the land of opportunity, he said.
    WHAT! Who is the counselor refering to? Mexican "undocumented" parents?

This "land of opportunity" is America, where our language, our culture, our values, and our American flag are part of its citizens.

Doesn't Juan Jauregui wonder why his "caseload" is mostly Hispanic students? IMO, most of them are illegal aliens and they have no respect for authority, law, or other people.

Is it "pride and respect" when Hispanic "male" kids feel a need "to demonstrate pride in their heritage" by ripping American flag pictures from school books? IMO, this lawless disrespectful attitude leads to a lifetime of criminal behavior.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MontereySherry
    He agreed that both teachers and students need to report disrespectful or threatening behavior to the counselors or principal at the school.
    Come on, he knows what would happen to a student that reported this.

How many times have I heard teenagers say "they won't fight one on one" One gets mad at you and you have to fight all their friends.
    A guy I dated when I was a teenager said it best and it never left my mind: "fight one bean-you gotta fight the whole burrito."

Might be racist sounding to some, but entirely true in my opinion.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123