Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I just don't understand how someone can do this to a child. The "mother" or the doctor. This is murder. This is evil. I can't wrap my mind around this type of thing.

The Hannity show replays here at midnight (ET). I missed it earlier so I'll try and watch it then. If Senator Obama supports this evil practice I don't know how he can claim to be a Christian with a straight face.

Here's the interview on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z65F0z-UKmk

Laura Ingraham also did a segment on Obama's votes on this very issue on last night's O'Reilly show.

It seems Mr. Obama has been 'outed' once again. Will people take notice? I know some Catholics are speaking out.

Thanks Mayday for posting the youtube video. I will spread it around.

MW
    florgal wrote:

This is murder. This is evil. I can't wrap my mind around this type of thing.
    I'm with you on that, florgal.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Mayday
    Here's the interview on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z65F0z-UKmk
    Thanks for the YouTube Mayday. People won't believe it until they see and hear it. I'd heard about it, but coming straight from the nurses lips is chilling.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The other key point here is that he LIED.
    "Calling an illegal alien an undocumented immigrant is like calling a burglar an uninvited house guest."

Quote Originally Posted by Disillusioned
    The other key point here is that he LIED.
    Yep
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Sean Hannity's Interview with Nurse Stanek -Obama is OUT

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldogger
    Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    It was a gut wrenching interview of the nurse who held and cradled a down syndrome child that survived abortion. It was placed in a soiled garment closet to die. She was told about it and went and held the baby for 45 minutes until it died.

OBAMA voted every time NOT to protect that baby or any more like it. Even Boxer, Feinstein and others in the federal law that was exactly like it in IL voted to protect that life.

THIS MAN IS EVIL AND I WILL NEVER VOTE FOR HIM.

If you can see the replay of H & C do it. If you are sensitive, be prepared.
    How can anyone with any moral character even consider BO? Come on murder baby's that have taken a breath of life? When you take the life of innocents you are truly evil in every way!

When I was a little girl, my grandmother used to refer to a horrendous stench coming off a person as BO. I will say this, the definition is fitting for the current BO that wants to spread his stench from sea to shining sea.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Sean Hannity's Interview with Nurse Stanek -Obama is OUT

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldogger
    Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    It was a gut wrenching interview of the nurse who held and cradled a down syndrome child that survived abortion. It was placed in a soiled garment closet to die. She was told about it and went and held the baby for 45 minutes until it died.

OBAMA voted every time NOT to protect that baby or any more like it. Even Boxer, Feinstein and others in the federal law that was exactly like it in IL voted to protect that life.

THIS MAN IS EVIL AND I WILL NEVER VOTE FOR HIM.

If you can see the replay of H & C do it. If you are sensitive, be prepared.
    How can anyone with any moral character even consider BO? Come on murder baby's that have taken a breath of life? When you take the life of innocents you are truly evil in every way!

When I was a little girl, my grandmother used to refer to a horrendous stench coming off a person as BO. I will say this, the definition is fitting for the current BO that wants to spread his stench from sea to shining sea.
    Good analogy. You know that scripture that says, "A woman without discretion is like a swine with a gold ring in it's nose." You can be pretty and dressed up, but boy oh boy the character throws it all away. I saw a video this morning at 3:00 a.m. I woke up from dry eye syndrome, and the video has scriptures. There was one I haven't been able to find today. It's "As water reflects the face of man, the heart of a man, reflects the man." Or something close to that.

His heart is NOT good.

Thanks for posting the interview Gogo. For some reason the "rate" button is disabled. So is the comments section.

HE IS AN EVIL MAN. I would never vote for him anyway.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast