SEAN SMITH’S UNCLE: GLAD HILLARY HAD PARTY AFTER HEARING, TOO BAD MY NEPHEW COULDN’T MAKE IT,
‘EMBARASSED’ AT DEMS

by
IAN HANCHETT
24 Oct 201583

On Saturday’s “Fox & Friends” on the Fox News Channel, Michael Ingmire the uncle of Benghazi attack victim Sean Smith said that he’s “glad” former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton had a “party” after her testimony before the Benghazi Select Committee, and it was “too bad” his nephew couldn’t make it. Ingmire further stated he was “embarrassed” at the Democrats on the committee.

Ingmire stated, “I’m glad that Mrs. Clinton had an Indian food, wine, and beer party. It’s too bad my nephew and Ambassador Stevens, you know, couldn’t show up.”

Ingmire further said that the difference in what Hillary told her family and what she told the victims’ families about the cause of the attack is “consistent to her career as a serial liar. Without a doubt, you know, Mrs. Clinton really has a problem embracing the truth.”

He also added that he was “embarrassed” at the “tantrums” Democrats on the committee had. Ingmire continued, “if you don’t want to be part of the process, nobody’s forcing you, resign, [Representative] Rep. Elijah Cummings (D-MD)
, [Representative]Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) , and [Representative] Rep. Adam Smith (D-WA) in particular, were an embarrassment.”

He further pointed to the Watergate hearings, arguing, “yeah, there was politics back and forth, but once they got in there, it was business at hand. It didn’t matter if it was a Republican representative, or a Democratic representative. they wanted to know the truth. These folks don’t want to know the truth. You know, they want to do everything they can to obstruct the truth.

Elijah Cummings talked to me right after the first hearing in September of last year, okay? And he said to me that his mother told him to avoid situations where there was emotion, distortion, and confusion. Well, I thought he was pretty emotional and rather distorted.”

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/10/24/sean-smiths-uncle-glad-hillary-had-party-after-hearing-too-bad-my-nephew-couldnt-make-it-embarassed-at-dems/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social