Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Positive results showing on part of Foothill Division and U-Haul Corp and Reg. The local U Haul has had a makeover and they seem to be taking notice.

Working on a No Loitering sign and I'm bitching like a two week boot to get it done. Endless emails, 10 calls a day to 5 different offices.

Now for my next move. Taking back the territory. I'm getting my lawn chair and table. Pile of wanted posters and ALIPACS Signage. Take along my thermos and a pal or two. This should get interesting. Got my Law Dawg on standby and the CRO knows about. Not advised by a few, but nothing illegal on MY part.

And if I don't do it, who the hell will?

Nothing illegal on my part. Just doing what needs to be done, thats all.
    No large.

US

Quote Originally Posted by UncleSurf
    Positive results showing on part of Foothill Division and U-Haul Corp and Reg. The local U Haul has had a makeover and they seem to be taking notice.

Working on a No Loitering sign and I'm bitching like a two week boot to get it done. Endless emails, 10 calls a day to 5 different offices.

Now for my next move. Taking back the territory. I'm getting my lawn chair and table. Pile of wanted posters and ALIPACS Signage. Take along my thermos and a pal or two. This should get interesting. Got my Law Dawg on standby and the CRO knows about. Not advised by a few, but nothing illegal on MY part.

And if I don't do it, who the hell will?

Nothing illegal on my part. Just doing what needs to be done, thats all.
    No large.

US
    Roger that unclesurf. Let this Texan know if you need some company on your six. Might be worth the windshield time. I could use a cold one.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Had the pleasure of shootin the breeze with UncleSurf this afternoon,
    and i thought i was a crazy Marine.He's gonna take me under his wing!
    Semper Fi.

Jim

THE SECOND AMERICAN REVOLUTION

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/se ... f-comments

Katatinka and otros make comments on above article in the Guardian newspaper (UK), and lefties think we are an organized & well-funded conspiracy! I don't know any of the other Yanks on this page, but we appear to be an "interest group."

Unfrickingbelievable.

The events of today have totally blown my mind.

I just posted in kvets latest, We're Surrounded in So Cal.

Been officially told to stand down.

Had visitors here today explaining the way it is going to be.

1984 at my front door.

Creepy and unsettling folks, very unsettling.

Watch your backs.

US

Quote Originally Posted by UncleSurf
    Unfrickingbelievable.

The events of today have totally blown my mind.

I just posted in kvets latest, We're Surrounded in So Cal.

Been officially told to stand down.

Had visitors here today explaining the way it is going to be.

1984 at my front door.

Creepy and unsettling folks, very unsettling.

Watch your backs.

US
    Please be careful. We are slowly being taken over by tyrants. It will not stop with California. You can go to literally any city or town in the U.S. and it is in your face. Read the local sheriffs blotters in any small town America newspaper. Only states who have guarded their gun rights will survive.

I'm with you - A former Arizona born Nevadan.

I am in Reno,NV.
    I'd left my home (Tucson, AZ) in '82 -before the invasion- and spent 14 yrs in the "bay area" from '82 to '96. I got fed up to the eyeballs w/ lib attitude in CA, and left for Reno.
    After '99, Reno started growing like crazy. I've noticed a drastic increase of Hispanics. Not like the situation in CA, but increased gang activity, shootings, etc.
    My home state, now being beseiged by the same liberals, including a Gov't who sued them for standing up to this - EXCREMENT- is enraging. I literally can't "go home again" unless I was to go with the kind of "friend" you mentioned.
    I am only making ends meet, and barely; I can't afford to take time off, or travel to look up friends I lost touch with in AZ long ago.

Just thought of something: I had met a newly discharged Army vet from Iraq here in Reno about 2 1/2 yrs ago; he's American born Hispanic, Castillian Spanish in appearance. (he doesn't "look Mexican")
    He related a story about being in a billiard parlor; some bangers were dissing him in Spanish... guess they thought he was white. Let's just say that his response to them in fluent Spanish put them in their place.
    He gave me an interesting perspective about their (illegals) attitude... In history, some political figure named Pancho Barrera [I'm a bit foggy on this] must have had lots to do with the relenquishing of land to America; they (hispanics) regarded it as being sold out. This is likely why they act as if it's theirs. Pathetic.
    This Vet is all American, but he has relatives still in Mexico; talk about being caught in the middle...
    I hope you are able to make your relocation smoothly. Don't think I do not understand your frustration and anger at this reprehensible situation.
    Take care, Professor X

Welcome Professor X!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910