Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hi Chloe, I think thats a take on 'Cholo? Lol
    I think this is up your alley:
    Im trying to do a flyer/billboard campaign here to get the best, most to the point aspects on paper....
    Basicly - go to usborderpatrol.com it makes you sick, you do this:

http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/462/criminals0rw.jpg

The MEDIA will NOT cover the BAD NEWS (on illegals) By makig this a CASH PRIZE contest (its $20.00 up to now!) :P I hope to make it an internet recruitment program for SOS or ALIPAC. You have to be a member to compete. Not sure it will get past my $20.00 prise though....

Can someone get this to display please? Thx!

http://www.saveourstate.org/forums/inde ... opic=12671[/img][/url]

Why couldn't the independent truckers who are on our side, put some kind of against illegal immigrant advertising on their trucks?
    Nitty, I think you can read my mind sometimes.

At the protest yesterday, the dump truck and rock haulers really cheered us on. A lot of the independent dump truck drivers are being pushed out of business by the illegals. Happened to my uncle. There is a real power stuggle going on here. I was going to call a few of them and see if they wanted their trucks pained red, white and blue. We could have a paint rally and decorate their trucks. They could spend all day driving around town making a statement and show support. Most often, dump truck drivers can't keep paint on their beds any way. The gravel chips it off. Or we could buy magnetic signs. Does anyone know what they cost?
    I think the painted beds would get more attention.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote="Badmonkey"]Hi Chloe, I think thats a take on 'Cholo? Lol
    I think this is up your alley:
    Im trying to do a flyer/billboard campaign here to get the best, most to the point aspects on paper....
    Basicly - go to usborderpatrol.com it makes you sick, you do this:

http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/462/criminals0rw.jpg

Absolutley - yes that is right up my alley! Thanks! I actually have a couple of flyers I created a while back. How do I go about this? Just upload the flyer to image shack? Are there any rules or guidelines that I should know about?

My user name is based on the character Chloe O'Brian from the tv series 24. She's works at CTU (counter terrorist unit) as a sort of computer wiz. She's the "go to girl" whenever there's an immediate crisis. I get a kick out of her because she always looks annoyed.

(Sort of how I feel whenever I watch Lou Dobbs reporting about illegal immigration!) By the way, what does"Cholo" mean?

Hi!

Welcome chloe24 and Hi everyone. I agree with you all and just thought of a good flyer and billboard. The picture of LA with the city crossed out and Mexifornia added or watever they wrote.Also the pictures of the men with the flag over their face and on either picture could say Bushes America if he goes unchecked.Or just put Treason .The idea of the truck carrying flyers is really good,so what about a fairly large magnet sign on the back of a semi and turn them into a billboard.Though painting other types of trucks like Badmonkey said could get a lot of notice. Or maybe what about lots of PARADES?
    Thomas Jefferson said: When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty !

Local freight haulers might be a good idea but for regular truckers NAFTA is the best thing that ever happened to them. If there is an individual associated with our community that could collect donations for some sort of media blitz I'd be will in to send in $25 or so and I'm sure that many more would. I'm not volunteering though I'd be too tempted to take the funds and go on a fishing trip. If not I'll send another couple of bricks.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123