Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Yes. I've seen that suggested a few times here by media savvy members. It IS a great idea. I couldn't find a followup on the board on just who was doing this and how we could help. I can't take an ad out by myself. It's too expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzy
    Yes. I've seen that suggested a few times here by media savvy members. It IS a great idea. I couldn't find a followup on the board on just who was doing this and how we could help. I can't take an ad out by myself. It's too expensive.
    Perhaps you could get your friends together where you live, jazzy...then you could hit the local papers. Have you given that any thought?

Oh, I've got it, what about professionals donating? Lawyers, doctors...something in that direction.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sure I guess. I could approach all the people we do business with and ask them to donate ("it will help protect your business too from these people takeing lower wages from your competition", etc) and if they balk, then I know who supports this and who doesn't and can stop doing business with those who show signs of being irritated (as opposed to simply saying No because they can't). Kill two birds with one stone!
    Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzy
    Perhaps you could get your friends together where you live, jazzy...then you could hit the local papers. Have you given that any thought?

Oh, I've got it, what about professionals donating? Lawyers, doctors...something in that direction.

Now that's a great idea! As for me, I've never hired ILLEGALS and feel very comfortable with my American crew. But, that's not the case with many businesses out there. Nice to find out who they are and you idea should work quite well.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Here is one cent.

Have anyone ever thought about contacting our truck drivers who cross all of our States everyday? Maybe they could leave flyers in all the restaurants and cafes they stop.

Ooooooh that's a good idea. Truck drivers are at risk for losing their jobs to illegals as well.

Quote Originally Posted by sealyon
    Here is one cent.

Have anyone ever thought about contacting our truck drivers who cross all of our States everyday? Maybe they could leave flyers in all the restaurants and cafes they stop.
    O WOW - that is a very clever idea! Who knows some truck drivers??

Yes, ads can be very expensive. That's why I thought it best to get together with like minded people in our respective hometowns and see if we can pool our resources. I'm going to try and come up with an ad. Maybe I'll stop back and post what I have on the forum to get feedback from you guys. I wouldn't mind if the idea is copied. But we need a catchy headline in bold letters. Maybe something like REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER. (I may have seeen that somewhere online I'm not sure!)

Then briefy explain the bill that was passed in the Senate. List some of the more absurd amendments - like permission to build a fence, amnesty to those who committed id theft, etc. And list our representatives who voted for and against it.

I was thinking, we could do both. Put the ad in the paper and also use it as a flyer. Make sure we cover all the bases!

Why couldn't the independent truckers who are on our side, put some kind of against illegal immigrant advertising on their trucks? the ones going cross country would carry it all over the states, you know how bumper stickers stick in peoples minds while they are following a car for miles, just think how a big advertising slogan on a truck would get people's attention! I love the one that says
    WHY CAN'T WE DEPORT 12 MILLION ILLEGALS, MEXICO DID!
    DON'T YOU GET TIRED OF PAYING HEALTH CARE FOR ILLEGALS WHEN YOU CAN'T AFFORD IT FOR YOUR FAMILY?
    REMEMBER THE ALAMO, YOU MIGHT BE DEFENDING IT NEXT TIME!
    SECURE OUR BORDERS,FIRST GET MEXICO'S PERMISSION!
    i BELIEVE IN SOVERIGNTY,THAT MAKES ME A RACIST!
    I LOVE LEGAL IMMIGRANTS
    SEND AMNESTY LOVING SENATORS A PINK SLIP!
    MINUTEMEN ROCK
    JIM GILCHRIST FOR PRESIEDNT
    GOOD FENCES MAKE GOOD NEIGHBORS.
    I'M AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY DEPORTER ( Williams sayng, I love it)
    NO VACANCY FOR ILLEGALS,LIGHTS OUT!
    ILLEGALS, FIND ENOUGH MOXIE TO PROTEST IN YOUR OWN STREETS.
    McCAIN, KENNEDY IMMEDIATELY DEPORT TO MEXICO
    McCAIN, KENNEDY KICKED OUT OF BRAIN RESEARCH TRIALS FOR HAVING NONE.
    BUSH,& FOX IN BITTER FEUD, FIGHTING FOR JUAN VALDEZ's JOB.
    NOT TO WORRY ABOUT THE SKY,LOOK TO THE SOUTHERN BORDERS FOR THE INVASION OF ALIENS!
    SPOCK SAY'S ,IT IS NOT LOGICAL TO MAKE WAR ON TERROISM,AND LEAVE THE BACK DOOR OPEN TO INVADERS!
    anyway, we need to get people's attention all across american,we seem to have a hard time getting notice from the media,so we willjust have to create our own media, use our cars, and trucks,horses, tractors, whatever we use for transportation! Heck, we might could even get bumper stickers made and the money raised for them to go to ALIPEC,kill 2 birds with 2 stones. Where are bumper stickers made? Or, we could even put license plates against illegal immigration on the front of our cars,my state is one that only requires the back plate, you can put whatever plate you want on the front of your car!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

2nd post here, I am really fired up to see what kind of response this will get. Busby says "you don't need papers to vote" mckain says something to the same effect in irvine. and calls amnesty bananas. Imagine if you will, the candidates running against these people using these soundbytes in their commercials with $50 billion taxpayer dollars to fund in the background, or better yet, all the anti illegal immigration sites banding together to make a commercial. Yes, they are expensive, but if everyone banded together we could get at least one primetime. I have contacts that could film and edit. There is also the possiblity of VNR's (video news release) but then it is the staions call to air . That is why a commercial would be perfect, if you pay for it wthey will air it, especially if it is the candidate or band of candidates letting voters know that there are those out there who are willing to steal ilegal votes to destroy our great nation. Here in California, Angelides and Westley are smearing each other over really stupid things (to me), these are real issues that are being overlooked.

I think one key ingredient that has been missing from this issue is publicity! It seems everyone is so focused on our elected officals and staging protests, that we are forgetting that the public needs to be educated and informed.

There's a book I once read called, "The Founding Fathers on Leadership."

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/044667 ... e&n=283155

I am in no way affiliated with this book but it was something that I thought gave some wonderful insight and inspiration.

Right before the start of the Revolutionary War, Samuel Adams started something called The Committee of Correspondence. It was a group of regular folks whose sole purpose was to get the word out about their cause. The book is truly an inspiration of how regular people came together to pull off their revolution against all odds. I highly recommend it!

I believe strongly, that we need to do the same thing. We need to look at this as a marketing campaign - to win the hearts and minds of people who
    are:

1. Sitting on the fence
    2. Completely clueless!

I was originally thinking that maybe there could be something like the Committee of Correspondence under the umbrella of the Minutemen perhaps? In other words, a group of volunteers - sort of like a publicity firm - that comes up with marketing strategies. Soliciate donations for ads and such - billboards, news paper, etc. Maybe a website as a source for people to go to? I'm just throwing out some ideas here..

There's a great place where you can design your own bumpersickers, t-shirts, magnets anything really, and it doesn't cost a thing. In fact you can sell it there and get a percentage too : http://www.cafepress.com/

Yeah, those commericals would be great it we can afford them! Those marxists/open border groups have endless financial resources on their side. Any rich fat cats we can appeal to? They can't all be for illegals - can they??

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast