Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by ProudAmericanFamily
    OH OH

I sent about 15 emails out using PhE list but every single email came back as user unknown.

Do you think they did something to refuse the mail?
    PAF: That's possible, but I'd be willing to bet that the source of the email addresses is dated or somehow changed since it was originally posted (entirely possible). It is also possible that individuals are blocking incoming messages at a machine or user level.

In any case, I wouldn't worry too much - at least most of them are [literally] 'getting the message' and it won't go unnoticed.

I'll follow up by sending you a PM...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I, too, tried to call but busy busy busy.
    She is hopelessly disconnected re this issue but she asked for it!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I have had a lot of trouble getting through to her!
    And I just bet that is how she can claim only 8,000 calls!
    Its a part of the scam.

How many people tried and tried to call her but were turned away.

I agree with those of you who don't think 30,000 or 40,000 calls will change her mind. However, it will register with those who are on the fence and may even change some minds. It will get around that she was overwhelmed with angry calls, messages, e-mails, etc.

I've heard that Kyl has been affected by the reaction in his state.

And I do think re-registering as an independent is having an impact. I've heard quite a few Senators are very concerned by that.

Yes, past history has taught us most Senators pay no attention to what we want, however, they've never seen the likes of this. Even Feinstein said she'd never seen a reaction like this since she took office in 1992.

And that's why we can't let up. In fact, IMO we need to increase the pressure. I'd like to see it grow and grow because they think it will lose steam. I'd like to see it grow so large it becomes a story of it's own.

Send letters too. They need piles and piles of letters dumped on their desks daily. Last year our Mecha, La Raza Mayor Villaregosa addressed protesting illegal aliens with, "We clean your toilets......." so we sent him thousands and thousands of toilet brushes.

Of course it's not good enough. Frankenfeinstein could get 30,000 calls and she still wouldn't be convinced.

I was listening to the John and ken show KFI los Angeles today, they had someone on the show that said it would be almost impossible to get 30,000 calls in the last eight days into her offices. There is just so many phones and people there to answer them.

Scott Gerber is a good one to call. He's communication director and I understand his office is open 24/7. Today, I heard his VM was emptied on a regular basis, so if busy try later.

Start again tomorrow. These arrogant SOB's need to be shown we are paying attention and we aren't going away.

The Senate has been getting away with murder so long because they only screw over one segment of the population at a time or they attach something odious to a bill and we don't know we've been screwed over until it's too late and then we don't know how it happened.

Well, We're mad as hell and we're not going to take it anymore!!!!!

Just finnished E- mailing all 100 senators. Now on to Feinsteins staff.
    treason to all of them

Molly, I listen to them everyday. Yes, it would be impossible. One caller talked to a Feinstein staffer and told her that if Feinstein was going to talk to us as if we were three, she'd do the same. She told the staffer, that it IS amnesty no matter how Feinstein tries to pretend it isn't. And she said unlike the illegal aliens, she had an education and that for every call the Senator got, at least 5 didn't get through. Five times 8000 would be 40,000. So, Yes, Sen. Feinstein, something is going on.

We'll give her 30,000 calls, e-mails, messages and letters. We'll give her more than that.

Since so many people have only gotten a busy signal I'd bet she's had close to the 30,000 calls.
    Again, she's hopeless and out of touch.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast