Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Im sending Mexican Flags to all the Senators with a Note Attached saying if your going to represent Mexico instead of the American people this is the flag you should fly. That will really piss them off. I think everybody should do the same.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Reciprocity
    Im sending Mexican Flags to all the Senators with a Note Attached saying if your going to represent Mexico instead of the American people this is the flag you should fly. That will really piss them off.
    That is a brilliant idea!

Quote Originally Posted by castingdirector
    Molly, I listen to them everyday. Yes, it would be impossible. One caller talked to a Feinstein staffer and told her that if Feinstein was going to talk to us as if we were three, she'd do the same. She told the staffer, that it IS amnesty no matter how Feinstein tries to pretend it isn't. And she said unlike the illegal aliens, she had an education and that for every call the Senator got, at least 5 didn't get through. Five times 8000 would be 40,000. So, Yes, Sen. Feinstein, something is going on.

We'll give her 30,000 calls, e-mails, messages and letters. We'll give her more than that.
    I agree we will give her more than that. It's funny how these senators think we are going to roll over and take this stuff they dish out. This is our country and they aren't going to give it away! John and Ken are good cheerleaders for our cause!

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=65135

The link above is the reason Diane Feinstein has only received 8,000 calls.
    It is called fixing the data......

Quote Originally Posted by Reciprocity
    Im sending Mexican Flags to all the Senators with a Note Attached saying if your going to represent Mexico instead of the American people this is the flag you should fly. That will really piss them off. I think everybody should do the same.
    Oooh I like that. Send one to Chertoff too.

Quote Originally Posted by ProudAmericanFamily
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=65135

The link above is the reason Diane Feinstein has only received 8,000 calls.
    It is called fixing the data......
    It's sad that we Californians are stuck with these two losers, Boxer and Feinstein. I've been wanting to adopt Alabama's Sen. Jeff Sessions to represent California.

THIS WAS MY LETTER TO FEINSTEINS STAFF

IS FEINSTEIN DEAF?

Why do we have immigration laws in the first place? our glorious Senators are attempting to give permanent residency and citizenship to every illegal alien that has come here. This is truely anarchy and is leading to massive over-population .
    This amnesty is destroying our culture and is dividing our country between English and Spanish speakers.
    Why is Feinstein doing this. Thousands of Californians call and write, the phone lines are busy the voice mail is full. Is she deaf and blind?

PS. I AM A CALIFORNIA VOTER AND WE ARE GOING TO START THE RECALL!!!

Many of my e-mails were returned me as well. I have also been calling and will continue. I have my cell phone programed with their numbers as contacts and even if I am taking a break as I am working alot, I stop hit the contact number and let them know the answer is NO...NO...NO...the answer is still NO. I plan on calling Frankenstein today constantly. She's such a coward.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234