Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sen. Juan McCain on CNN Debate

McCain made a tear-jerking speech last night about why he supports the illegal immigrants. He talked about their military service and how they have enriched his state, etc etc etc. His speech was totally devoid of any remarks about how the presence of the illegals is affecting the lives of U.S.Citizens, how it is changing our culture; how our hospitals, schools and local governments are unable to cope with the theft of their services.

McCain’s speech was almost un-American in its total and unwavering support for the millions of illegal immigrants who have breached our borders, and in the absence of any compassion for the American people whose lives are being adversely affected and disrupted by our government’s refusal to enforce the law.

He has squandered a brilliant career over his wrong-headed support of this issue

their military service and how they have enriched his state, etc etc etc

blah blah blah blah.....blech
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes, he played that race card in a sly way.....referring to that war memorial and hispanic names on it. Does a hispanic name make someone an illegal alien? NO! But he wanted it to sound as if we are persecuting the latino culture in our nation......I wanted to spew my guts out.....I thought his ploy was TACKY and I hope many Americans saw through it.
    "Remember the Alamo!"

What a LOSER! And I don't want our culture to change Why is that considered a good thing? If I want to experience Mexican culture, I want to do it in Mexico, not my country
    Just your ordinary, average, everyday, American mom!

"I thought his ploy was TACKY and I hope many Americans saw through it."

McCain is invisible as far as I'm concerned.
    <div>"The powers delegated by the proposed Constitution to the federal government are few and defined. Those which are to remain in the State governments are numerous and indefinite."- James Madison, The Federalist Papers No.49</div>

He kept saying "my friends". He sounded like Juan Hernandez.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

I thought the most ridiculous comment he made was in equating the sovereign Native American nation's cultural uniqueness with the right of Hispanics to remain Spanish-speaking in the US. That was in response to the question Blitzer asked about whether we should declare English the official language. He was the only dissenter in the group. I'm finding his fragmented thought process increasingly disturbing. And the continual "my friends" reference--well my husband and I wanted to throttle him.

why he supports the illegal immigrants. He talked about their military service and how they have enriched his state
    Huh... is he saying there are ILLEGALS in our Military?
    "Democrats Fall in Love, Republicans Fall in Line!"

Ex-El Presidente' www.jorgeboosh.com

After the debate, the CNN reporters were all talking about how good McCain did in the debate, but there were 19 republicans and independents using a dial device, to give realtime feedback on the debate and everytime McCain opened his trap on immigration, the response was very negative. Of course the reporters chose to ignore that.
    REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!

Duh
    I can't remember if this was part of the "debates," but yesterday he repeated one of their stupid mantras that it's better to do something than nothing. More specifically, he said it's better to do something imperfect that is effective and achievable (huh???????), than to do nothing about illegals; that doing nothing will just make the problem worse.

Duh
    Duh

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast