Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I just can't understand why mccain is even pretending to be a republican?? he is NOT a republican and not any where near being one!! The media is pushing mccain and guiliani on us because they are both so liberal. I like guiliani but he is also a democrat. I am just not understanding why these guys are standing as republicans??????
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

Translation

Quote Originally Posted by Duh
    I can't remember if this was part of the "debates," but yesterday he repeated one of their stupid mantras that it's better to do something than nothing. More specifically, he said it's better to do something imperfect that is effective and achievable (huh???????), than to do nothing about illegals; that doing nothing will just make the problem worse.

Duh
    Translation: Bad legislation is better than no legislation

I feel as though McCain has become an extremist. Extremist against the American people and what the American people want.

By the way, if these 12-20 million illegal aliens, mostly Mexican and of the latino culture, are handed citizenship...what does the term "the American people" "the American citizen" mean anymore? I don't think it would amount to a hill of beans.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

sadly, not one of the candidates on either side has said anything about the 11 million UNEMPLOYED and another 15 million UNDEREMPLOYED.... maybe they all agree with Kennedy that foreigners can be exploited (work harder) than native born or legal immigrants....hmmm
    No soy de los que se dicen 'la raza'... Am not one of those racists of "The Race"

Quote Originally Posted by BorderFox
    He kept saying "my friends". He sounded like Juan Hernandez.
    exactly.... that turncoat Hernandez makes me PUKE when he puts on that phoney, priestly compassion look and says "my friend" and praises those "wonderful" migrants who "love America"..... they love America to the same degree that we "love our paychecks"....
    No soy de los que se dicen 'la raza'... Am not one of those racists of "The Race"

Quote Originally Posted by mdillon1172
    Quote Originally Posted by BorderFox
    He kept saying "my friends". He sounded like Juan Hernandez.
    exactly.... that turncoat Hernandez makes me PUKE when he puts on that phoney, priestly compassion look and says "my friend" and praises those "wonderful" migrants who "love America"..... they love America to the same degree that we "love our paychecks"....
    He's so full of crap I bet he's surrounded by flies. What a colossal phony. I'd rather deal with an overtly hostile Reconquista than someone like that. Can't stand that guy. Luis Gutierrez has a similar personality. I feel like he's poured a bucket of honey on me everytime he opens his mouth.

MW
    Nouveauxpoor wrote:

McCain made a tear-jerking speech last night about why he supports the illegal immigrants.
    I believe he said "immigrants" or "Hispanics" (don't remember exactly which), not illegal immigrants. We all know this issue has nothing to do with immigrants or Hispanics, it's all about illegal immigration!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by alisab
    I just can't understand why mccain is even pretending to be a republican?? he is NOT a republican and not any where near being one!! The media is pushing mccain and guiliani on us because they are both so liberal. I like guiliani but he is also a democrat. I am just not understanding why these guys are standing as republicans??????
    I don't agree with this. It's never been about Republicans vs. Democrats. Its treasonous vs. non-treasonous politicians. There HAS ALWAYS BEEN corruption and duplicity on both sides of the political coin. Politicians say what they think people want to hear especially when it comes to PLAYING ON THE GULLIBILITY AND EMOTIONS WITH REGARDS TO PEOPLE'S PERSONAL ISSUES such as Abortion, Religion, etc. Republicans don't (nor have they ever had) a monopoly on ethics, morality or religion. Its this ideology that has allowed the criminals in office to pit us against one another for decades. There are pro and anti abortion supporters on both sides of the fence in all religious factions. As for religion, whatever happened to SEPARATION OF CHURCH AND STATE? In light of the rampant pedophilia in the catholic sector, its kind of hypocritical to think people calling themselves men and women of God have the right to preach to the choir about anything remotely connected to morality since they corner the market in pedophilia. Emptying their financial coffers did not absolve them of their pedophilia. While pandering to illegal aliens will provide millions of future molestation victims and replenish the hush money, putting their personal interest first is treasonous as best, disgusting and pathetic at worst.

Child molestors masquerading as men/women of God should shut their disgusting hypocritical mouths and quit preaching to the choir.

People should be able to believe whatever they want with regards to their personal lives and politicians should stop pandering to special interests especially those that SHOULD BE PERSONAL DECISIONS/ISSUES AND NOT MADE A PART OF THE POLITICAL PROCESS.

In the end GOD AND ONLY GOD WILL STAND IN JUDGMENT and pedophiles, hypocrits, thieves, liars and even those masquerading as priest will have to pay for what they do on earth as well.

Just my 2 cents.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

saki wrote:
    He's so full of crap I bet he's surrounded by flies. What a colossal phony. I'd rather deal with an overtly hostile Reconquista than someone like that. Can't stand that guy. Luis Gutierrez has a similar personality. I feel like he's poured a bucket of honey on me everytime he opens his mouth.
    McBrainless and Gutierrez are both Class A Bullsh*t Artists, pure and simple.

BTW McBrainless, I don't consider myself one of your little "friends".
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

Quote Originally Posted by pjr40
    saki wrote:
    McBrainless and Gutierrez are both Class A Bullsh*t Artists, pure and simple.

BTW McBrainless, I don't consider myself one of your little "friends".
    Add "Twit" Romney to that list. Everytime I see him I feel like I need to go take a shower.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast