Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I will retroactively correct and emphasize (bold) my posts above to add a little more clarity and clean-up typos and such (give me a couple minutes).
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Phrede just talked to Session office. They said if we go to www.thomas.loc.gov they will probably have the video of that up but it may take about an hour. I wonder if there is anyway someone can bounce off of that info. I don't have any idea how to do it. Maybe BetsyRoss would know how.

Just tried and my link didn't work. Is anyone familiar with that site?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Spector seems very nervous and out of sorts....wonder if it has anything to do with following Sessions

I just sent him a very nasty e-mail....

Dear Senator Specter,

How dare you vote to sneak in the ags job bill into the Iraq spending bill, I am so disappointed in you it makes me ill.

When Americans are losing their jobs, homes and trying to compete with all of this cheap labor you are allowing to enter our country and you SNEAK something like this in a bill to fund our soldiers, you are a disgrace to this country and the American citizens.....shame on you, know wonder the American people are quitting the Republican party, this is the last straw for me, I have now decided to go Independent...the Republicans are no different than the Demarcates, all of you are willing to sell us right down the river, I am sure our forefathers are turning in their grave, you so called gutless politicians are destroying this great country while pandering to special interest such as LaRaza, LULAC etc. and big AG business. and on top of all the cheap labor you are giving farmers you force us "we the people" to aid the farmers with our tax dollars....how much more pathetic can you Senators get!!! I do believe you are as low as you can go!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

[quote="PhredE"]If spouse or child is caught crossing border, this bill allows them de facto sanctuary so lons as they make a claim they were coming to join existing family.

This is one of the most outrageous things about this mess. Just the thought of someone being caught in the act of committing a crime and being given an excuse for doing so, is bad enough.

Worse still is the fact that literal millions of IAs with absolutely no family members working in Ag could use the same excuse and be sent on their way because how in the world is anyone supposed to know who is telling the truth or not?

It's just plain insanity, that's what it is.

5 yr visa sunset. "Don't worry, it's only 5 yr amnesty".
    He asks - what will Congress do 5 years from now?
    These people become more rooted in communities. Harder to encourage them to go home.

Even if there was a plan to track these people and make sure they left when they were supposed to, who are they kidding that this would ever happen?

It's almost guaranteed that as the clock was winding down on the 5 years, those workers would pack up and disappear just like every other visa overstay has done.

And the pattern would just continue repeating itself over and over again.

That's why I am not at all convinced that any type of guest worker program is ever really going to work. Unless all other means by which these people would be able to function here illegally are removed.....and I mean everything........nothing like this will ever be effectively carried out standing alone.

You realize most crops are picked and harvested between May and October. What are those farm migrants going to be doing the rest of the time?

Dixie

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    You realize most crops are picked and harvested between May and October. What are those farm migrants going to be doing the rest of the time?

Dixie
    I'll tell you what they're doing. They're at the day laborers worksites taking out jobs, such as construction, away from American workers.

Or they are drug trafficking, etc as they do here.

I wonder how much of the truth is going in one ear and right out the other?
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Darn, I missed this but thanks for the details provided. Hope to be able to view soon.
    Love watching Senator Sessions in action.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie

Dixie
    working in construction, taking the jobs of fathers of American children....working in fast food, taking the jobs of the children of American fathers and so on and so forth.

Oh, I'm sorry I missed Sessions speak. Did it look like most of the members were in attendance to hear this?! If the video comes up I'll help spread it too.

I feel like developing a cough on Wednesday so I can stay at home and watch the vote.

Thanks for you hard work phrede

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast