Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

If spouse or child is caught crossing border, this bill allows them de facto sanctuary so lons as they make a claim they were coming to join existing family.
    If there is an angle they will use it.

Families would begin consisting of 18 brothers/sisters/children.

What about in-laws as relatives?

Families would 'adopt' special needs or ill distant relatives children to get free health care in the U.S.

Consulates could advice the men to say they are with Jeff Warren's sect or something similar and have 5 wives and children by all those wives just to get people in the country. Am sure the consulates could provide marriage certificates.

Polygomists in Mexico
    So you'd probably be thinking that if I were a more than a thousand miles away from Utah there would be far fewer Polygomists. WRONG. In actuality I've ran into far more polygomists in Mexico that I have in my whole life. And it turns out that one of our old lady friends in the ward axtually supports the Reorganized Church and wants that her daughter actually goes with her husband and crew of children live in the colony they have like two hours away. ( This is the same old lady that alway talks about how her husband was one of the first missionaries in Mexico and how he knew Parley Pratt) AND Every week or so some of the polgimy boys come down to invite her daughters to activities they have. I think they are looking for furure wifes or something go fig. Mexico is like a box of choclates; you never know what your going to get.
    http://elderlloyd.blogspot.com/2007_07_01_archive.html
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We need to send Senator Sessions and his staff the biggest thanks for his tireless work in fighting these these amnesty bills. He just doesn't quit!!
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Captainron
    We need to send Senator Sessions and his staff the biggest thanks for his tireless work in fighting these these amnesty bills. He just doesn't quit!!
    I did that right after he finished speaking!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

The prevailing view is that Bush will veto the Iraq funding if too many amendments are attached. I've been calling Feinstein's office to ask them why she thinks we need more Ag workers--when we already have thirty million running around this country.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David

I called Sessions office and when I was done I said "please tell the Senator thank you for me. I'm in Feinstein's district and there is NO working with that woman. Senator Sessions is our firewall every time on these issues. I bet he feels like he has to wear an asbestos fireproof suit to work at time." She giggled.

They'll be getting Food Stamps, Medicad, Section 8 Housing and whatever else their Mexican Consulates tell them how to get.

statesman.com
    Sessions blasts Feinstein immigration amendment
    By Eunice Moscoso | Monday, May 19, 2008, 05:02 PM

Sparks may fly this week as the Senate considers an Iraq spending bill that includes some immigration amendments.

One of them — by Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif. — would give temporary visas to farm workers who are in the United States illegally.

Sen. Jeff Sessions, R-Ala., said on the Senate floor Monday that the Feinstein amendment other immigration-related amendments were an effort to rush through a “back-door amnestyâ€

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    You realize most crops are picked and harvested between May and October. What are those farm migrants going to be doing the rest of the time?
    Dixie
    With what's been in the headlines, especially the last few weeks, all we need is a few MORE million illegals roaming the streets with time on their hands! Might want to lock your daughters up during "off season"!

PhredE-
    Thank you for keeping up with this!
    My 6 yr. old Grand Daughter got here just as I saw the new post....so with only one TV, Spongebob took priority
    ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION= Breeding the American out of existence.

Mr Bush himself: "It is far too soon to judge a man with eight months left in office." 2008-05-24

April
    He was just on Lou Dobbs! He is a great guy!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234