Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I put the bumper sticker in the back window for excellent viewing. I"m thinking of putting myself in a traffic jam tonight just for the fun of it!!
    I hate to waste the gas, but it's for the good of the country.

By the way, what's Arlen Specter's number ? I need to tell him something.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

EVERY ONE GETS A FREE RIDE!
    No, Pinto Bean, not everyone. We the legal, law abiding taxpayers get the the bill and the shaft for all this. Oh, and we get to watch the disintegration of our national identity, too.
    <div>"True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else."
    - Clarence Darrow</div>

Did any body else heard Senator Specter confirm that his bill also includes the "Dream Act"?
    Or am I just hearing things.
    "We have room for but one flag, the American flag" - Theodore Roosevelt

I didn't hear him include the Dream Act but I have been doing laundry and I can't hear the TV from my back porch where my washer is.

If so, that is just one more slap for Americans.

Do they want us to start hating people that we don't hate at the moment?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Arlen Specter 202-224-4254

or 215-597-7200

You heard it right!

THE LEGAL AMERICAN PEOPLE ARE GETTING NOTHING.

1. You are correct, the DREAM Act would be a part of this AMNESTY.

2. EVERY ONE NOW HERE ILLEGALLY gets a GOLD CARD...talk about a SLAP IN THE FACE to Americans! A FREAKING GOLD CARD! This card gives them SIX YEARS. Then, they literally take a long weekend, head down to say El Paso have a few margarita's get a GREEN CARD, that is good for six more years, and puts them on the path to being a citizen.

3. Both Senator Kennedy and Dianne Feinstein are also trying to slip in language that will also allow all those NOW HERE to bring their families here as well!

We are talking a Tsunami here. Seriously, this is UGLY and no nice way to slice it. Only person who really seems to be taking our cause is Jeff Sessions. The President and the Republicans are FORCING AMNESTY DOWN OUR THROATS.

We are getting NO REAL BORDER SECURITY, they are getting Amnesty, and we are getting sold down the river. It appears (at least right now) that our only hope is to stop all this when it goes back to the House.

Pinto Bean
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

Thank you PintoBean, but I am sorry that I did hear correctly.
    I am so mad at these, what can I say here, "idiots"
    I guess they figure they are not going to need our vote comes
    election time, they will be getting brand new voters.
    "We have room for but one flag, the American flag" - Theodore Roosevelt

This day may be one of the saddest days in the history of the United States of America.

Not only will those already here get Amnesty, but so do those that follow in their footsteps!

Pinto Bean
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

I predict Civil War II starting by the end of the month

The Committee just approved the McCain-Kennedy amendment, 11-6. The Kyl amendment has been voted down. It's all over, AMNESTY is on the way, unless the full senate votes down this garbage bill on the floor.

Did I just hear Kennedy say that no American will ever be put out of a job by an illegal? This drunken idiot needs to take a long drive off a short bridge.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast